Thread: Is it safe...?

Default Is it safe...?

Is it safe to weare a diaper in my adult baseball league? We have grey pants, but I'm scared my goodnites will show through. I'll still wear my compession shorts with it, and I only want to wear it is because sometimes when I'm running I start to leek. Kay exersize makes me lose control, is that incontinence? Sorry too many Qs. Thanks for reading. =)

Yes I'm sure it is safe - as long as you make sure you use some powder down there - you'll sweat a lot playing baseball! Goodnights are nowhere near thick enough to show through - especially with compression shorts.

If you are leaking when exercising, you may have a weak kegel muscle (I think that's what it's called). It is possibly a form of incontinence - if it gets bad, go to a doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    If you are leaking when exercising, you may have a weak kegel muscle (I think that's what it's called). It is possibly a form of incontinence - if it gets bad, go to a doctor.
    I really agree with him. If it gets worst, go see a doctor and you'll have a clear mind.

Just want to say thank you, and it's been about the same from when I was about 13, if not a bit better.

idk. try one on with ur uniform. if ur an athlete and uv got... hmmm... rather large "butt muscles" then adding too them may not help any.

Lots of people wear support apparel down there, so I don't think it would be noticeable at all. Since it would be classified as a medical issue, what you wear "there" is nobody's business.

I used to play men's league softball, and we wore whatever we needed. I wore shin guards because it made me fearless on ground balls. I played both second base and first. We used to play against a team that consisted of the coaching staff of the Hillcats, the then A team for the Pirates. The infield consisted of clay and rocks, so you never knew where the ball was going to bounce.

Okay.. So I do have a larger butt muscle lol, that makes it hard to get good fitted diapers haha. That's awesome about the pirates a team, I play against our college baseball pitcher who throws bout 90, I'm the only one who can hit off him, and I'm the youngest "baby" of the team haha.