Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dr Drew on ABDL's

Default Dr Drew on ABDL's

I saw this clip today about how Dr.drew needed to defend his stand against CB, What I found interesting was his last sentence about why adults want to act like babies but it ends right there.
    YouTube - Dr Drew "Assaulted On The Street" Over His "Pot Is Highly Addictive" Quackery He's Spouting On TV

I suppose it could be because of this video which has seem to become pretty popular on the mainstream media.
    Video: Bizarre Clip Of The Week: Adult Baby!

Did anybody see this dr.drew show? I dont know what program it was but Im pretty sure it wasnt celebrity rehab. Would be interesting to hear his opinion on abdls(even if it would be a negative one)

its on his show called "Dr. Drew" its on HLN. he just interviews people and talks about things that are going on.its on m-f in the evening
    He called infantilism bizarre and disturbing when he mentioned the clip. I think its just a new thing to him and doesnt know anything about it. he also said something about it likely being related to trauma.

just wanted to share a comment left on the second video: This is just an excuse not to grow up and be a real adult. Pay bills, pay taxes and live on your own. He should be ashamed of himelf smdh

lol this guy/woman gets it, well in a way...there are many excuses out there but you really dont make a concious choice...one day you just realize things that most of your adult counterparts dont realize or discount heavily. sadly this person assumes that stanley and any one else that participates in this lifestyle, participates but doesnt get back to reality to: pay taxes, pay the rent, work etc etc. it doesnt help that the video doesnt show any of those "adult activities"

it does make me wonder though, if the in your face hostility towards the lifestyle, is really just "childish jealousy" from people who wish they could do this but decline to for many reasons and take out there frustration on the person who acknowledges he can.

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

does any one else have links to the mentions in mainstream media about stanley's video?

for anyone that has HLN and a DVR scroll in the channel since they are airing replays for the next few days. I recorded one of them and burned the segment to a DVD from my sony DVD recorder and it would only play back on it. I also currently am unable to lug my PC tower to the TV due to lack of power outlets and minimal spacing. Plus I already wasted a whole blank DVD on the crap.

<_>

The segment is only less then 4 mins long as well and he says what everyone else has been saying. Thejust of it was this

There's no direct cause
    there could likely be some sort of trauma
    it's weird
    and
    ITS WEIRD.

Was this (CNN Transcript) all that he had to say? Just that short commentary on the National Geographic show near the end? I can see how that would be disappointing.

Think I'll leave this episode off the list of TV shows with or about ABs.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox View Post
    Humm... what's CB?
    stands for Cannabis my man! Its this plant can benefit and help us alot health wise!;D
    also its great if you have sort of dry skin and need some moisturizer for it, its great for textile, contains a high amount of Omega 3 & 6!
    And not only that but its also awsome for the enviroment!

They actually sell cannabus hand lotion. We have a bottle of it and it works quite well. It doesn't smell like pot. I'm sure they add a fragrance to it.

LilLillyKitten

Quote Originally Posted by waslost1234abc View Post
    just wanted to share a comment left on the second video: This is just an excuse not to grow up and be a real adult. Pay bills, pay taxes and live on your own. He should be ashamed of himelf smdh

lol this guy/woman gets it, well in a way...there are many excuses out there but you really dont make a concious choice...one day you just realize things that most of your adult counterparts dont realize or discount heavily. sadly this person assumes that stanley and any one else that participates in this lifestyle, participates but doesnt get back to reality to: pay taxes, pay the rent, work etc etc. it doesnt help that the video doesnt show any of those "adult activities"

it does make me wonder though, if the in your face hostility towards the lifestyle, is really just "childish jealousy" from people who wish they could do this but decline to for many reasons and take out there frustration on the person who acknowledges he can.

---------- Post added at 10:41 ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 ----------

does any one else have links to the mentions in mainstream media about stanley's video?
    Try his website... for teen and adult bedwetters. The majority of Stanley's income is disability, and he's actually being investigated for fraud now because of his appearance on Taboo.

Harumaru

Quote Originally Posted by LilTygerLilly View Post
    he's actually being investigated for fraud now because of his appearance on Taboo.
    Nope, that's over already. They decided there was no fraud going on. While I can't shake off the feeling that the brother might have a point, I have to say the tears of the greedy conservatives are quite delicious.