Thread: Hi!!!!

Default Hi!!!!

My name is Justin, I'm 19 and <3 wearing diapers! I just thought I'd make a newbie forum to tell a little about me and to meet new people like me. =)

Quote Originally Posted by BBalljustin View Post
    My name is Justin, I'm 19 and <3 wearing diapers! I just thought I'd make a newbie forum to tell a little about me and to meet new people like me. =)
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Generally, most people here like diapers, which unfortunately means your introduction isn't very unique.

However, do not fear! By sharing a bit more about yourself (such as hobbies, interests, college major and/or field of work, etc.), your introduction will be unique...and as a bonus (or really, the point of an introduction), you may find friends who have similar interests.

If you need help thinking of something to say, spddan wrote an excellent article on this topic titled "Cheat sheet to a great introduction." (Don't worry...unlike in school, using a cheat sheet is not a bad thing. )

Ok, well first off I love baseball, I just made it on a adult baseball league. I like to dirtbike throughout the desert even tho I'm a ammature at it. Basically I like any sport, thoes are just my favorites!

I'm here to talk to people about how I feel, and to try and help others with any questions about what we like! Also to meet new and exciting people around my age so I can talk to someone who's going through the same things at the same age.

And thank you hoggansheros for helping me with my intro, hope it a little better! =)

Welcome to the site (even though I've replied to your later posts... oops!)

Sounds like you're on here for the right reasons - I hope you will become a valuable part of the community!

*hugs*