Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Look too young?

Default Look too young?

I can't seem to find a girl my age, because I look like I'm 15-16 but I'm actually 19. My voice isnt really deep either. So when I tell a girl I'm actually her age she doesn't believe me. How do I get some one my age?

I hope you haven't come to ADISC just to find a girl of your own age. You should probably head over the introduction section and tell us all a little bit about yourself and why you've come here to ADISC.

As for the looking younger-than-you-really-are thing, you could do things such growing a bit of beard or something else that makes you look a bit older. If anything you could show her your ID =p

Bieber? Is that you? =O

Anyway, get a license. That way you just go "no, seriously". It's what I do. >_>

I'm 18 and some people have mistaken me for being 12-14 years old. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by BBalljustin View Post
    I can't seem to find a girl my age, because I look like I'm 15-16 but I'm actually 19. My voice isnt really deep either. So when I tell a girl I'm actually her age she doesn't believe me. How do I get some one my age?
    Use a ID card as proof?

Also Brothel's are legal in NV. If your just after that.

I'm 27, but last week, I got asked by a stranger if I was excited to graduate from a local high school. Sheesh...

Although, I do dress 'young'. Probably could help my cause if I didn't dress so sloppy. But to heck with 'em...

Looking younger sounds like a problem to you now, but it'll pay off in the long run. Wait another 20 years and you'll be glad you look younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    Looking younger sounds like a problem to you now, but it'll pay off in the long run. Wait another 20 years and you'll be glad you look younger.
    Ahhh yes...the classic catch-22.

I will give you this: being an AB is probably an easier role to fill believably if you look young for your age as opposed to old.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Ahhh yes...the classic catch-22.

I will give you this: being an AB is probably an easier role to fill believably if you look young for your age as opposed to old.
    This actually is a big part of it for me. I look really young, so I don't feel as weird acting littler. If I were like losing my hair it would completely ruin things for me. It's also why I don't work out. I think the muscle-y look would ruin things. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    This actually is a big part of it for me. I look really young, so I don't feel as weird acting littler. If I were like losing my hair it would completely ruin things for me. It's also why I don't work out. I think the muscle-y look would ruin things. >_>
    EXACTLY! I think of that every time I'm 'in the mode' and walk by the mirror in my bathroom. And yes: the muscles would throw it off. I've lost 55 pounds in the last year through improving my diet and I think doing that made me look even younger.

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    EXACTLY! I think of that every time I'm 'in the mode' and walk by the mirror in my bathroom. And yes: the muscles would throw it off. I've lost 55 pounds in the last year through improving my diet and I think doing that made me look even younger.
    ...If I lost 55 pounds, I think I'd die. Like... I'd need to remove more than half my body. ._.