Thread: The time has come.....

Default The time has come.....

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things. Of shoes and ships and ceiling wax, of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot and whether pigs have wings. Calloo callay come hither away, with cabbages and kings!

So who else wants to talk of other things?

I suggest we discuss why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs?

My dog was taking a crap and suddenly started to debate on US Politics... I mean, honestly whilst I thought I had an LSD Flashback it was quite disgusting as the dog took a very far right wing stance.
    I told him to stop - he didn't bother but got tired of his monologue and started to howl at the moon, but not first without complaining about the smelly dog food he has to feed on...
    Yesterday though the girl at the local supermarket was actually wearing nothing but a diaper... I none the less ignored her as she is usually very rude.
    and my loudspeakers smell like socks... but fresh ones at least.

Cabbages?! If there's corned beef and tea, I'm so there.

If this is a discussion about swine flu and global warming, I am also there!

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    My dog was taking a crap and suddenly started to debate on US Politics... I mean, honestly whilst I thought I had an LSD Flashback it was quite disgusting as the dog took a very far right wing stance.
    I told him to stop - he didn't bother but got tired of his monologue and started to howl at the moon, but not first without complaining about the smelly dog food he has to feed on...
    Yesterday though the girl at the local supermarket was actually wearing nothing but a diaper... I none the less ignored her as she is usually very rude.
    and my loudspeakers smell like socks... but fresh ones at least.
    Pftttttttt the gods of lulz have smiled down upon thee!