Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh god, OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!!!

Unhappy Oh god, OH GOD! NOT AGAIN!!!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers, but around a year ago, I had a bout of incontinence. It stopped after a month, I attributed it to growing. For the last couple of days, I have realized the front of my pants have been getting slowly wet in the front. (NC, I don't wear underwear most of the time) I thought it was sweat two days ago, but yesterday, my "sweat" was yellow. And smelled like piss. The worst part is, I don't notice till its cold and smelly. I haven't gone to school for two days, thinking it would stop. No luck. And I can't wear a diaper, cause all I have right now is a heavy cloth one and I have to walk to school. In summer. In arizona. Catch my drift? Ugh! thought this was over! Why is this happening? WTF is WRONG with me?

Nothing is wrong with you. I think once you train your body to stop having as much of a reflex about holding it in (something that was very hard for me, despite having to use the restroom I once spent about 30 minutes trying to get myself to just use the diaper) your body just sorta reverts back into not really wanting to hold it much anymore. I've never gotten into the full blown incontinence, but I have occasional accidents all the time. My ability to hold it is has diminished greatly since I first explored diapers.

I wish there was something I could do. I feel your pain, I didn't always live in the cold part of Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Nothing is wrong with you. I think once you train your body to stop having as much of a reflex about holding it in (something that was very hard for me, despite having to use the restroom I once spent about 30 minutes trying to get myself to just use the diaper) your body just sorta reverts back into not really wanting to hold it much anymore. I've never gotten into the full blown incontinence, but I have occasional accidents all the time. My ability to hold it is has diminished greatly since I first explored diapers.

I wish there was something I could do. I feel your pain, I didn't always live in the cold part of Arizona.
    *sigh*

Lol that would be like the best excuse to move ever!

Mom: "But why the hell would you want to move to ANTARCTICA!?!??!1"
    Me: "So I can wear a diaper all year round!"
    Mom: "..."

Being in the cold comes with it's own set's of disadvantages. Like your diaper getting freezing cold.

So I suppose the grass isn't always greener. I wish I had some actual ideas on how you could keep yourself dry though.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 14-May-2011 at 06:38.

Oh, I still cant wet in most positions. Only standing up, sitting on the toilet, and on my knees. Well, laying down as well, but only (all the time) when i'm asleep apparently...

---------- Post added at 23:22 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

XD IDK why the hell this popped into my head, but maybe I could just clamp it shut! Again, IDK!

Not to sound foolish, but have you discussed this with a doctor? It would be a good idea.

Loopygone

Go to the doctor. Sounds like you need it. Unless you're making it up.

One or two accidents in a while and suddenly we is jumping for the doctor? I mean, not that I don't agree on some level.. I just think the responses seem a bit overly severe in that direction. I suppose I'm just the type who has always been poor and not really the person who can just go the doctor for every little thing, so I could just be different than most. If you have access to it, probably something worth doing for sure.

Hope my earlier comments didn't seem too tame for everyone. I didn't get a vibe of serious medical issue from it is all.
    Last edited by gigglemuffinz; 14-May-2011 at 07:49. Reason: Just wording things differently a tad.

My grandpa died of prostate cancer about a month ago because he was too embarrassed to bring wetting issues up with his doctor. Admittedly, the OP's young and Grandpappy was nearly ninety years old. I'm probably just getting nervous over nothing, but prostate cancer is not a fun way to go.

DOCTOR... GO... MUST... VISIT...DOCTOR.

honestly - What you describe is no joke.... and I strongly advise you to have it checked out...

a friend of mine who went to medschool once told me that: "if you're bleeding out of orifices, loosing control over bodily functions, it's time to see a doc, even if you're rambo himself"....

Incontinence of any type usually just doesn't come and go - there's most likely a reason (of course it could be psych. ... but again... it doesn't hurt to have it checked out).

gigglemuffinz - about the dumbest answer to that ever ... sorry.
    I'm not an advocate of going to the doc for everylittlepisspoorslightcold you might have... but something like loosing bladder control or other more serious issues are worth to have them checked out - in many cases there will be an easy remedy.... but it can get worse...
    and sorry, pissing your pants daily isn't just a comfort issue.