Thread: Sizing help? (includes my stats)

Default Sizing help? (includes my stats)

So, I know it's been asked before, but I have a strange body :p (Mainly due to my huge Scandinavian skeleton :p)

What size brand would you recommend for me, personally?

Height: 6' 0"

Weight: 165 lbs

Waist: 29"

Butt: smexy, nuff said

Thighs: eh, pretty skinny I guess

Absorbency needed: *ahem* let's just say when I take care of business, I know how to take care of business :p

Thickness/ cushiness wanted: thick and cuddly

Print/ graphics: the cuter the better

Price: Please, nothing through the nose

I mean nothing erotic nor sexual by this post, let that be known. Any and all knowledge is appreciated

<3 Legolas

***EDIT***

1. I do prefer "tape up" diapers over "pull up" type

2. Will not be going #2 in them
    Last edited by Legolas; 14-May-2011 at 02:07. Reason: Almost forgot!

Small adult diapers, probably molicare are what you want, since secure x-pluses no longer come in small, bambino has stopped making them in small and the mediums might be a little large on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewbacca View Post
    Small adult diapers, probably molicare are what you want, since secure x-pluses no longer come in small, bambino has stopped making them in small and the mediums might be a little large on you.
    those air active look really nice

Not that expensive too!

Loopygone

I'd say Mediums my self. I have a friend who has a 28inch waist, and whilst mediums are a little on the large size for him, they're not on the edge of sizing, plus look cuter. These are abena mediums, smalls were just on the edge.

I'd second Abena - you should be able to get them shipped to Scandinavia without any problems!

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    I'd second Abena - you should be able to get them shipped to Scandinavia without any problems!
    I meant scandanavian heritage, not that I live there XD

You just made my day

Haha oops! Misread/understood the post! Glad it wasn't insulting though!

I am 6' 150 lb. but have a 30" waist (I am skinny but big boned). So I'm pretty close to exactly your size.

I have tried, Molicare Super Plus, Abena X-Plus, and Dry 24/7 all in medium. The medium Molicare and Abena fit well, the Molicare in particular fits my body well. The medium Dry 24/7 though is way too big. The problem with the small Molicare and Abena, other than being hard to find, is that they have a significantly smaller amount of padding leading to much lower capacity.

I would personally suggest the medium Molicare. I haven't tried medium Bambino but if they're anything like Dry 24/7's sizes they'll be way too big. I think from the variety I have tried that Molicares run a bit smaller than average.

cremep0ps

buy one of each until you find the right one.