Thread: Hello, Hello!

Default Hello, Hello!

Greetings,

My name is Katherine, and I actually found this site a couple years ago. I came here looking for various things as a diaper lover. I enjoyed chatting with people who had similar interests, and reading stories and forum posts. Since I have decided not to share this aspect of my life with others in my personal life, I am appreciative of this site to provide with some contact with others who understand.

I hope I can at some point contribute some writing of my own to the list. I have posted some of my short stories on other sites, which seemed well received, but the sites themselves have turned out to be less than viable ventures.

My interests. . . I enjoy some of the simpler things in life, like good music and cooking, and sometimes just taking walks in nature. I have not quite found my 'life career' yet, having had several jobs of different types since I was in school. I hope to someday find a good man to marry and have a family with, but so far I have not found one who I trust enough to let in on my little fetish.

I hope this satisfies the powers that be, and hope to see you around. Don't feel uncomfortable if I don't pop in all the time. Since I consider this a subset of my 'normal' life, I go through phases where I feel the need for more connection in its concern, and then phases where I do not, so don't feel bad if you don't see me for a couple months. I will be back!

Take care,
    Kat

Well, impressive introduction! Welcome to the site, and I hope you have a good stay! ^_^

That was a really great introduction. I have been a member of this site for a few months and have found the friendship and kindness shown by people here really helpful for me. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here.

Take care and stay dry!

Quote Originally Posted by KatherineB View Post
    I hope this satisfies the powers that be, and hope to see you around. Don't feel uncomfortable if I don't pop in all the time. Since I consider this a subset of my 'normal' life, I go through phases where I feel the need for more connection in its concern, and then phases where I do not, so don't feel bad if you don't see me for a couple months. I will be back!
    That was one of the better introductions I've read on this site - congrats! I look forward to reading some of your stories - are they ABDL related? Oooo and you like cooking - any particular cuisines or signature dishes??? ^.^

I know what you mean about the "normal" life - I definitely go through stages of disconnection from here, but everyone is very accepting and welcoming, so I doubt you'll be gone long!

Stay well!

Welcome!

So do you have any good recipes that you'd like to share?

Thanks for your comments. Actually, what I like most about cooking is making my own dishes out of new things. I almost never use recipies (unless I'm baking cookies of something...). I wasn't saying I was a great chef, just that I do enjoy cooking.

Salami

Hey well done intro! Welcome to ADISC. Hope you have a great time!