Thread: It's a new step foward.

Default It's a new step foward.

Well, it's kind of hard for me to talk about myself. You see, I'm kind of a shy person, but I'll try to do my best.

I'm an ordinary guy who enjoys video games and playing TCGs. I have been dragging the secret of being an AB/DL for a very long time until someone helped me open up. I'm kind of looking for a way to ease the wight on my shoulders and have some fun while doing. I hope I didn't give out a bad image of myself and thank you for letting join you.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinkleGamer View Post
    Well, it's kind of hard for me to talk about myself. You see, I'm kind of a shy person, but I'll try to do my best.

I'm an ordinary guy who enjoys video games and playing TCGs. I have been dragging the secret of being an AB/DL for a very long time until someone helped me open up. I'm kind of looking for a way to ease the wight on my shoulders and have some fun while doing. I hope I didn't give out a bad image of myself and thank you for letting join you.
    Welcome. What are TCGs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I didn't give out a bad image of myself and thank you for letting join you.
    Not at all! You sound exactly like many of us on here! I hope you find this website helpful and welcome!

Well, TCGs are Trading Card Games like Pokemon or World Of Warcraft

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Thanks, It's very much appreciated.

Well, TCGs are Trading Card Games like Pokemon or World Of Warcraft

---------- Post added at 13:36 ---------- Previous post was at 13:35 ----------

Thanks, It's very much appreciated.
    Ah, CCGs (collectible card games). Very cool. I have a few friends into them, although I deliberately dodged them. Magic came out when I was in Junior High, and suddenly all my friends started spending all of their money on it. I didn't really have any money for cards at the time, so I didn't really get into it. It did kinda stink that they never wanted to do other stuff after that, just play Magic.

Do you do any tabletop gaming or anything? It seems like CCG players are usually tabletop gamers and vice versa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the advice you gave me. I already feel lighter

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:54 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Do you do any tabletop gaming or anything? It seems like CCG players are usually tabletop gamers and vice versa.
    I really love CCGs but I don't play tabletop. I'd like to learn though

Oh hi there! Welcome to ADISC! It's good that you posted such a cool intro, and it's great that you took the leap to introduce yourself. I'm like, so shy myself so I totally understand the hesitation someone shy goes through.

I play a lot of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! myself, so it's interesting to see someone else into TCG's! Though I don't play Magic the Gathering. Also, like you I would really like to learn to play tabletop, but haven't really had anyone to play it with or not a big enough group ot anyway.

Anyway, it's great to meet you! What kinda video games do you like!?

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    Anyway, it's great to meet you! What kinda video games do you like!?
    Well, I'm really into the hack and slash video games. I play a lot of God of War and Borderlands recently. I also bought the third game of the Patapon saga. Man I love thoses games.

---------- Post added at 18:33 ---------- Previous post was at 18:32 ----------

Thank you, it's good to feel accepted for what I am.

Hey CrinkleGamer,

I get where you're coming from with being shy as I'm like really shy myself but you've come to the right place to talk about your abdl feelings as ADISC is a very safe place.

I used to collect trading cards such as Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh when I was younger but I haven't looked at them for years now I think. Never really played the games with them though, didn't really have any friends who were into that. I still have them in a box under my bed.

Oh and btw, I love your avatar =p