Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello my new family

Smile hello my new family

hello family im still new still figuring out stuff trying to earn friends talk to me maybe you will like me but in all family's sometimes people just dont match well thats fine to so talk to me if u want ill always be here to listen smiles.

hey I know other oregonians; you all deserve to make a group for yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccoon View Post
    hey I know other oregonians; you all deserve to make a group for yourselves.
    hey um that can be ment in a good and in a bad way can u help elaborate plz

You are from the state of Oregon. We have groups for people with specific interests or other things in common. While some sites deliberately mean location groups to assist meeting live, and we do not, I am sure people near each other have other things they like to discuss besides meetup details.

You are from the state of Oregon. We have groups for people with specific interests or other things in common. While some sites deliberately mean location groups to assist meeting live, and we do not, I am sure people near each other have other things they like to discuss besides meetup details.
    i hate to do this to you lol um its late here can u make this any more simpler plz .. lol sorry... i feel stupid.....

You are from the state of Oregon.

If you have a specific interest you can make a group for people with that interest so you can get together and make friends with them.

One such thing people might have in common is their city (or state or country or some other geographic thing.)

If you suppose the only reason people might care about who is in the same region as they are, I would say there are many possible reasons to want to chat with fellow New Yorkers, Dubai based AB's, or in your case, people in Oregon.

If you have a specific interest you can make a group for people with that interest so you can get together and make friends with them.

One such thing people might have in common is their city (or state or country or some other geographic thing.)

If you suppose the only reason people might care about who is in the same region as they are, I would say there are many possible reasons to want to chat with fellow New Yorkers, Dubai based AB's, or in your case, people in Oregon.
    awww ok that was much easy to understand

---------- Post added at 06:39 ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 ----------

also i dont think i can create a group with my current level i think i need to level 1 more to make a group for that tho i need a beter rep

this is a really good opportunity to test out editing your own post: you quoted me twice and I bet you didn't intend that. If you have any trouble, there are ways to talk you through it, like on here and using chat. See the word chat up top in the header where it says 6 active?

here man i want u to join k welcome to oregon diaper lovers - ADISC.org

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    Why would Racoon, who is from Alberta, join a group for Oregon?