Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: should i do this

Default should i do this

should i do this even tho my dad is home 24/7 and if he finds out ill pretty much be disowned DependŽ Brand - Products - Get Samples

my stumic turns when i think what will happen if my dad gets them not me ..... im 90% sure that ill get them befor he notices but its the 10% chance he will so help plz

Harumaru

No. Wait with getting diapers until you've moved out. I can't stress this enough in any case where a teen wants to buy diapers. Stick with the internet for now, and endure your urges until you've gained complete privacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Harumaru View Post
    No. Wait with getting diapers until you've moved out. I can't stress this enough in any case where a teen wants to buy diapers. Stick with the internet for now, and endure your urges until you've gained complete privacy.
    Agreed. If you really really need diapers, buy them in person. Use them quickly and dispose of them carefully and quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBeau View Post
    Agreed. If you really really need diapers, buy them in person. Use them quickly and dispose of them carefully and quickly.
    thanks for the help

---------- Post added at 05:41 ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harumaru View Post
    thanks for the help i dont get what u ment here lol (in any case where a teen wants to buy diapers)

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    thanks for the help i dont get what u ment here lol (in any case where a teen wants to buy diapers)
    In any case just means any situation/occurrence/event. So what the sentence sort of means is "I can't stress this enough whenever I read that a teen wants to buy diapers".

Basically, you won't have any proper privacy when living at home - it's a very big risk ordering post samples to a family house (I know from experience) - so just wait until you move out and have your own dorm room or house - you have the whole of your life to indulge in wearing diapers - don't risk getting caught in your family home!

I think as a parent myself you need to be really careful about what you do when living at home. If you know the thought of your dad seeing a diaper sample before you can get to them will cause that much trouble then don't do it.

You have your whole life ahead of you to buy diapers, to wear and enjoy them. Although it sounds really hard at the moment to wait -do it!

This might sound like I'm some grumpy old man (I'm only 36!) but if you know what angers or upsets your parents respect that and don't do it!

There are many other alternatives you can try to get diapers that won't end causing lots of trouble!

I had diapers when I was a teen and living at home. I would do it but maybe outage different name on the packing slip so even if he finds it he won't know its for you and think that the address is just wrong. If you get the package then great.

I think it's a bad idea, at best your family would not understand and it would cause a great deal of stress if you were found out.

wetdiap

I agree. Don't take the chance. It's not worth the risk.

I say go for it! If your dad catches it, just laugh and say it was a friend playing a prank on you because you sent them free samples of condoms or something. To keep them, say I'm going to go put them on his car antenna or something that night. Done!