Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi.

Breadcrumbs

Default Hi.

Hi(: My name is Chandler.

I'm 16, and I love life (: I've had an interest in diapers for as long as I remember, but I can't understand why. Aha (:

Let's see...I love to meet new people. Especially people who I can relate to and have a good conversation with (:
    I'm a happy, nice, and positive person. (:

I'm glad I found the site and I can't wait to meet other people like me! (:

Breadcrumbs

Um...yes? Haha. Why?

Breadcrumbs

How does it make me weird? Lol

Zephy may be thinking of Chandler from "Friends". Welcome to the site. Do you have any other interests besides meeting people. For instance, I'm a professional musician, a published writer, and I love to get out and ride my bike in the summer.

Breadcrumbs

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Zephy may be thinking of Chandler from "Friends". Welcome to the site. Do you have any other interests besides meeting people. For instance, I'm a professional musician, a published writer, and I love to get out and ride my bike in the summer.
    Thanks(:
    A musician AND writer?? AWESOME!
    Hmm..actually, I don't know if I have any unique interests. I'd have to think about that one for a while. I love writing short stories though(: I mostly like just hanging out and talking with my friends though. Haha. Im nothin special. Haha. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Breadcrumbs View Post
    Thanks(:
    A musician AND writer?? AWESOME!
    Hmm..actually, I don't know if I have any unique interests. I'd have to think about that one for a while. I love writing short stories though(: I mostly like just hanging out and talking with my friends though. Haha. Im nothin special. Haha. :p
    Ah....anyone on this site is special, so now you are special.

Breadcrumbs

Haha. Awwww(: Thanks(:

Nailed it, hole in one. Dogboy just captured the essence of what makes us different from Daily Diapers, ABKingdom, Windelboys, and all the others.

I could (and have) gone on about different mandates, demographics, core audiences, degrees of anarchism, and other stuff, but won't right now.

Yeah we treat each and every person as an important person worthy of special attention and everyone gets a fair chance not to be ignored. Anyone can of course make an ass of themself and reap consequences; we at least start you out with a torch, map, and standard adventurer's pack and more hit points than most realize.