Thread: Trampoline!

Default Trampoline!

So it's that time of the year again. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm bouncing my effing ay off in the backyard! I love trampolines!

One little predicament though! My sister wants me to go out with her and her bf at this current moment and I'm padded. No thank you! I'm just going to fake sick *cough* *cough* And go on later when she's not home :3

Anyone else love to bounce the hell out of trampolines?!

P.S. (Back Flips with your eyes closed presents a fairly nice rush!)

we have a tramp.. only had one person break their neck on it doing flips...

I love trampolines, and I'm definitely getting one when I have my own place! I never learnt how to do any tricks though... too scared of damage - seen so many friends bounce off entirely!

Plus, the last time I properly went on one, some one twice my size landed on my leg... I had a dead leg for weeks after... >.<

I was on the trampoline just the other day with my sister. I taught her how to do frontflips - like a boss.

After my big sister broke her leg on a trampoline. I am very scared to go on one because I don't want my leg to be broken on the trampoline ether.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauiman View Post
    After my big sister broke her leg on a trampoline. I am very scared to go on one because I don't want my leg to be broken on the trampoline ether.
    Makes sense! I'll only now go on them if there's a material wall thingy round the edges to stop me falling out!

Supersam1223

I love my trampoline, it's good for your abs as well

Mine has a hole in it (probably just big enough to put a pencil through), it's also covered in bird crap from sitting under our eucalyptus tree (it's bloody massive (the tree).

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk