Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

I'm kind of new to this... and have only come out as a TB to one person in my life... so signing up for a community where everyone knows is quite a shocker... so I guess please anyone message me or comment or whatever you do on here to say hi cuz I'm sorta freaking out nervous. Thanks!

If I'm supposed to say anything about myself, i guess my main quirk, other then the obvious, is that I am a movie maker, and my movies aren't just like typical home movies, they are fairly decent things that I put a lot of effort into...

So hello everyone! I'm new to this and experimented a tad with a girlfriend in this kinda thing but we're since broken up... so I'm alone on the topic and can't tell anyone and would like to learn all about this stuff!

Introducing yourself to strangers can be a bit stressful. When it's strangers that you're meeting on the basis of a strange urge, it can easily get more stressful. Still, you've stepped up and it's a good start. I hope you'll like the place and that it will be as beneficial as it has been for me. You've come to a good place to get answers about the ABDL stuff and also just to talk with others with similar interests about a wide variety of other subjects. Welcome

Is there any filmmaker I might have seen that inspires you or you've modelled some of your work after?

Hello and welcome. So, does bighugeford refer to anything in particular, like a large Ford car or something?

Hey, welcome to the site!

I hope you find we are all very welcoming and accepting - it's really quite refreshing to have an outlet to discuss the lifestyle on!

*hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Introducing yourself to strangers can be a bit stressful. When it's strangers that you're meeting on the basis of a strange urge, it can easily get more stressful. Still, you've stepped up and it's a good start. I hope you'll like the place and that it will be as beneficial as it has been for me. You've come to a good place to get answers about the ABDL stuff and also just to talk with others with similar interests about a wide variety of other subjects. Welcome

Is there any filmmaker I might have seen that inspires you or you've modelled some of your work after?
    Do you know of Quentin tarentino!? I love him!!!! I also love Wes Craven with a passion and the films of the late Alfred Hitchcock!

---------- Post added at 20:08 ---------- Previous post was at 20:06 ----------

And yes it is hard but it feels really good! I've already posted a ton!! It's really exciting!

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:08 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hey, welcome to the site!

I hope you find we are all very welcoming and accepting - it's really quite refreshing to have an outlet to discuss the lifestyle on!

*hugs*
    So far I have! And boy or girl I love hugs from everyone <333

Quote Originally Posted by bighugeford View Post
    Do you know of Quentin tarentino!? I love him!!!! I also love Wes Craven with a passion and the films of the late Alfred Hitchcock!
    Tarantino, Tarantino...hmm, seems like I've heard the name

Not so taken with Wes Craven but Hitchcock was pretty brilliant and he even worked with the guy I use for my avatar a few times (but not in the movie I took the picture from). Hard to pick favorites but today I'd say Jackie Brown for Tarantino and Rear Window for Hitchcock. How about you?

Hi Bighugeford. I'm a movie fan so I think its cool you make them! Yes, I love Tarantino. What are your thoughts on M. Night Shymalan? I also really really love the late Stanley Kubrik.

On the subject of ADISC, you probably thought at one time you were the only person in the world who wanted to wear diapers (I did!). I first became curious about them around age 8 most likely because I had a younger brother in diapers and I longed for that kind of attention. I, too, thought I was a freak and didn't learn about other people with this interest until I was 24. That was a rather unbelievable experience, discovering I was not alone. The next unbelievable experience was meeting another DL in person - talking openly about wearing diapers face to face!

Anyway, glad to have you on ADISC. Feel free to open up and tell us more about yourself. We're pretty nice here.

Darren Aronofsky is my favourite director, personally.

Watching a bunch of Kevin Smith films right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Tarantino, Tarantino...hmm, seems like I've heard the name

Not so taken with Wes Craven but Hitchcock was pretty brilliant and he even worked with the guy I use for my avatar a few times (but not in the movie I took the picture from). Hard to pick favorites but today I'd say Jackie Brown for Tarantino and Rear Window for Hitchcock. How about you?
    Both great, but I'd say Pulp Fiction has a special place in my heartbthst can't be replaced. And rear window is tied with psyco ;D

---------- Post added at 06:12 ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hi Bighugeford. I'm a movie fan so I think its cool you make them! Yes, I love Tarantino. What are your thoughts on M. Night Shymalan? I also really really love the late Stanley Kubrik.

On the subject of ADISC, you probably thought at one time you were the only person in the world who wanted to wear diapers (I did!). I first became curious about them around age 8 most likely because I had a younger brother in diapers and I longed for that kind of attention. I, too, thought I was a freak and didn't learn about other people with this interest until I was 24. That was a rather unbelievable experience, discovering I was not alone. The next unbelievable experience was meeting another DL in person - talking openly about wearing diapers face to face!

Anyway, glad to have you on ADISC. Feel free to open up and tell us more about yourself. We're pretty nice here.
    As for M Night, I think he has sooooo much talent that he uses soo badly. 6th sense, unbreakable, and signs were great, then the rest of his films were TERRIBLE. I think he'll keep trying and eventually get his name back!

As for Kubrick I love that man!!! He was revolutionary in film. 2001 a space odysee was so deep and moving, not to mention a very interesting pittatal of the future. Did you notice he predicted TVs on the back of airplane seats 40 years before that would happen??? And of course clockwork orange which I believe was a huge step in film reform, an exploration of phycology in a format that would appall some, burgesses ART for many.

---------- Post added at 06:19 ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Darren Aronofsky is my favourite director, personally.

Watching a bunch of Kevin Smith films right now.
    I love Darren Aronofsky tons because that man has an imagination like none other. Nobody else could think of what he does, and both "requiem for a dream" and "black swan" really moved people on a lot of social issues. And of course "Pi" just changed the way I think about life in general!!

And yes this seems like a very very sweet community <3 except for spielburg and JJ Abrams on this thread people have brought up all my favorites lol =P

And yes knowing there are others was one thing, but being able to speak to them is very compforting <3 hugs for all of you <3