View Poll Results: WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR DIAPERS FROM????

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll

32 38.55%
  • store

51 61.45%
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: where do you get your diapers?

Default where do you get your diapers?

i am wondering where do you get your diapers???

I get mine from XP Medical tough my house is like 80 miles from Redwood City, California so I might just order Bambino's next time. Bambino's come from redwood city or that's where the office is.

You forgot both. I know you wanted to be told that....sorry. Actually I buy Goodnites in the stores, and cloth and plastic on line, usually from Amazon because I have an ongoing account. The silliest thing though, is that they e-mail me and ask, "How are your adult cloth diapers?" Auuugh! Sometime I may answer them very honestly....ha ha ha!

Im sorry, but...HOLY ****! ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE SUCH A JERK, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP MURDERING THE LANGUAGE!! I get mine from Walgreens, because I can't get diapers online, and I love the Walgreens Fitted Briefs.

Where I buy mine doesn't exactly fit into either of those categories. I buy from a local incontinence supplier. I call them, tell them what I want then they deliver it themselves, they don't ship it. I chose online in the poll because I think that fits best because they are both delivered, but it's not quite the same.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyGrizzy View Post
    Im sorry, but...HOLY ****! ENGLISH ENGLISH ENGLISH!!!! I DONT WANT TO BE SUCH A JERK, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP MURDERING THE LANGUAGE!! I get mine from Walgreens, because I can't get diapers online, and I love the Walgreens Fitted Briefs.
    Chillax, man. The English really wasn't all that bad and there's no need to shout.

If you're referring to the first post, okay, there was a missed capitalisation and some slightly awkward phrasing but nothing to get het up about - you happened to miss an apostrophe in the very first word you wrote, you know. Every other post in this thread has been perfectly understandable by normal standards as well, let alone the standards of an internet forum with a large teenage membership. Don't get me wrong, sloppy English can be annoying but pick your battles, mate. There's no use in letting every minor infraction you see get to you.

To answer the original question: for me, nowhere.

I buy my diapers and plastic pants online. Its just a lot easier that way.

Kip

I buy mine from a CVS Pharmacy that is about a mile from my house. I would love to order online, and I think I have a way figured out. In the same shopping center as the CVS, there is a place where you can rent a mailbox(Like a PO Box at the post office). So, tomorrow after I get back from my class in the morning, I'll probably ride over there and rent a mailbox. I still have to work out some of the finer points, but that is the basic plan.

I get them online... and I get them rarely. A certain sibling has become more of a snoop since the last time I ordered. This has caused me to go into an EXTREMELY torturous conservative mode (not politically!).... and so I have not ordered any since late 2006! I have less than 5 left, I think.