Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodnites

Xmthw9221

Default Goodnites

I just got a sample from Goodnites. The sample came with two pullups. Goodnites is the only pullups I like at the moment. I put one on and there just as stretchy as I remember from a couple of months ago but I think they got smaller. I know I didn't gain any weight but the new design maybe made them smaller? I have no clue but its weird. Every year they get smaller and smaller AND yes I got the large size.

Bobbie

Ooh that sucks! I was hoping they'd fit me. Oh well I fit into toddler pullups so I'll be fine. how do they compare to the others ?

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    Every year they get smaller and smaller AND yes I got the large size.
    Seeing as how you're 16, the obvious explanation is that you're growing, not so much the other way around.

I hope they aren't any smaller because I just fit into the old style

I'm skinny for my age so I fit absolutely perfectly

I hope they don't get smaller otherwise they won't fit me for many more years :/

Xmthw9221

That could be it but I've been at 130 pounds for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Xmthw9221 View Post
    That could be it but I've been at 130 pounds for a long time.
    You're talking about the newer ninja/dirtbike prints, right? Yes they have shrunk, I know this because I compared with the "older" ninja/dirtbike goodnites. The padding is thinner and they are tighter. It's not just you lol

Wow, it sucks that they are getting smaller. I hope they still fit well on me.
    Last edited by Shadowhawk; 12-May-2011 at 23:54. Reason: Grammar

Xmthw9221

Quote Originally Posted by trevorboy69 View Post
    You're talking about the newer ninja/dirtbike prints, right? Yes they have shrunk, I know this because I compared with the "older" ninja/dirtbike goodnites. The padding is thinner and they are tighter. It's not just you lol
    Thank you I knew I was not going crazy lol.
    Yep. Each year they keep getting smaller and Its depressing. Goodnites took there discussion boards down so I can't even tell them that they need to make the pullups bigger. I'm having the urge to buying the old ones on ebay. If only they weren't so much money.

I think it a function that they are going for a younger group of children their new push is for 4 year old children, not so much for older children. I would think that they know they are going to get a younger group now, they have their new ad campaign "now that he is for get him goodnits" I would think that a child that is 10 years old is not going to want to continue to wear them as they might see a 4 year old child as "still a baby" and they are not a baby they are 6 years older then a 4 year old child, and they will not want to wear them, and put up as much of a fight about it as a 5 year old would put up being forced to wear a diaper.