Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Exposing diapers and cross dressing

Default Exposing diapers and cross dressing

This thread is intended to be in the "Mature Topics" forum.

After posting descriptions of a few of my travels, visits to doctors and other occasions where I dressed up in diapers as well as clothing that's not normally associated with men, I received some comments that my behavior is inappropriate. So I am back asking the question about the line between appropriate and inappropriate. Is it ok to let others hear the crinkling of your diaper when you change in a public restroom? Is it ok to walk around a hotel with a footed sleeper? Is it ok to let others see that I am wearing tights even though I am a man? What is and is not ok?

I'd appreciate your thoughts. My blog entries have a bunch of examples to consider.

Cheers!

Catperson

Considering that you live in San Francisco, I'm suprised they found it inappropriate at all

gyuck gyuck gyuck

This is a tough question to answer because something that one person may deem completely respectable may be deemed utterly inappropriate by another. You should always tread with caution when wearing diapers or cross dressing out in public. You need to be the judge of how appropriate you look depending on where your going. If your going to the mall it might be more acceptable to wear diapers and cross dress, but if your going to a more upscale place you might want to tone it down. I know this probably isn't much help, but it's all you can really give when your trying to answer for a broad spectrum of people.

Well, to be honest anything that isn't indecent exposure shouldn't be deemed inappropriate, unless your just taking handfuls of diapers and crunching them to be annoying lol. Well, then again...public changing might be a bit blurry.

Now if your in a more formal setting, or a hotel (I know, ide do the same thing if I had the courage xP) but I do see the point. People have family's there taking vacations, and though im not saying "ZOMG ITS GONNA SCAR PEEPS FOR LYFE" you may wana do your best to dress appropriate so everyone can enjoy their stay.

Maybe it's just me, however.

I don't know about diapers, but I remember when I was in high school there was a substitute teacher who wore a dress. He ended up getting fired that same day...

i dont think anything u mentioned is innapropriate but im not most of society....

Loopygone

Considering what you usually hear in a bathroom a bit of a crinkle isn't too bad.

The line comes when you cross from doing it because you fancy wearing, and doing it because you get a sexual thrill from it. Wearing in public isn't crossing the line, but deliberately showing off your padding to an unsuspecting public is. Messing your self because you have no control isn't crossing the line, but I feel that shitting your self in public when you have perfectly fine control, then wandering about and not changing is very bad form. As for the person who once made a thread about going out wearing leggings, super thick padding and crapping them selves in front of people... well guess how I feel about that.

Are your actions going to cause offense to the majority of people? And are you doing it because you like that thrill of being caught?

I equate it a little to gay people. Most reasonable people don't mind seeing two men holding hands or kissing. Most reasonable people will be highly offended if one was giving a blow job to the other, or feeling each other up. Taste and decency, that's what matters.

Quote Originally Posted by loopy View Post
    taste and decency, that's what matters.
    qft.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpup2008 View Post
    Is it ok to walk around a hotel with a footed sleeper?
    MY GOD, MAN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?
    PJs are for bed. :P

not to worry; we all make mistakes. but, funny that a gender-dress issue should poke it's head out, today, as
    h++p://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1385492/Chris-Whitehead-wears-skirt-school-protest-uniform-rule.html

okay, in this case the school head is obviously just a knob head; i mean, how hard would it be to simply allow boys to wear shorts, with immediate effect? it's not as though shorts are alien to britain as i grew up wearing them (and still do).
    of course, the kid should just point out that the school and it's employees are contravening standing law (the health and saftey at work act) as they have a duty of care to those who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
    the mind boggles.

i think i remember me having a protest (about something or other, you know what i'm like) and threatening to wear a skirt to school.........or it could have been that i was threatened with having to wear a skirt to school, who knows?
    but anyway, i think the crux of the problem, as we experience it today, is that virtually everything has been sexualized so everything is looked upon as being sexual. a man wearing a skirt is then seen as being seedy, rather than being scottish (maybe too extreme an example, but you get what i mean).

unfortunately, as much as we (in this 'community') are victims of this, we are also the perpetuators of it.

personally, i've always had a bit of a puzzlement about gender-specific dress and some of it still puzzles me, today. i can perfectly understand skirts and dresses for femmes, and shorts and pants for mascs (for the former it's a matter of hygiene, as per babies and toddlers), but for a great many other things, there seems to be little reason to it, other than hysteria.
    so, by way of reason and reasonability, or a lack thereof, one has a perfectly legitimate defence for wearing clothes which ones feels or considers to be appropriate for the situation at hand. and not forgetting that offence is taken, not given.

Loopygone

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    unfortunately, as much as we (in this 'community') are victims of this, we are also the perpetuators of it.
    We do?

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i can perfectly understand skirts and dresses for femmes, and shorts and pants for mascs (for the former it's a matter of hygiene, as per babies and toddlers), but for a great many other things, there seems to be little reason to it, other than hysteria.
    so, by way of reason and reasonability, or a lack thereof, one has a perfectly legitimate defence for wearing clothes which ones feels or considers to be appropriate for the situation at hand. and not forgetting that offence is taken, not given.
    Please explain why it's more hygienic? I'm at a total loss with this point. In fact I'm not sure what your post is meant to point out.