Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People that are stupid & not dont fit my criteria

jasondl

Default People that are stupid & not dont fit my criteria

Ive haved seen people here & specially recently that simplely dont care having contact with me or they are very stupid & retarted. They think that i was born yesterday but im not stupid like them that lie or simplely they are fake people. Im a very picky person & not trustfull till i talk to that person, but the mayority demostrate me that u people are non-trustfull & fake. Why there's people over 30 entering my profile knowing that i dont like that & makes me scare & like a sexual object for them. Please make this site a safe place for me please & thank you Nuke Censored

Ahem.

This site is a safe place for anybody who plays by the rules. The staff here take care of the creepy folk very well, and they are consistent about it. As far as people you don't trust viewing your profile, if you are worried about that, don't put anything in your profile that you don't want them to see, or limit the viewing of your profile to your friends list.

Calling people here "stupid & retarded" is not going to make the site any safer for you.

EDIT - I looked at your profile, and you seem to think that ADISC is some sort of dating site. Read the FAQ. This is not a dating / hookup site, it is a support forum. This is not the place for anybody to look for a life mate, or to get one's rocks off.
    Last edited by KaworuVsDrWily; 10-May-2011 at 17:12.

ADISC is one of the safest and best moderated sites regarding *bdl-ism, I don't think you really have anything to worry about.
    If you're worried about people visiting your profile you can always up the privacy settings so noone can see anything besides some basic statistics.

People visit other peoples profile for various reasons, they might look at it for some background information on who you are to get a better context with some of things you posted or just out curiosity as to whom you are since you are sort of new (half the profiles I visit on my laptop are due to my lack of touchpad skillz and clicking a poster's name instead of the topic I want to open heh)

I am not sure where your negativity about this site comes from but I can assure you most people on here are not 'fake' or 'stupid and retarded' =/

Quote Originally Posted by jasondl View Post
    Ive haved seen people here & specially recently that simplely dont care having contact with me or they are very stupid & retarted. They think that i was born yesterday but im not stupid like them that lie or simplely they are fake people. Im a very picky person & not trustfull till i talk to that person, but the mayority demostrate me that u people are non-trustfull & fake. Why there's people over 30 entering my profile knowing that i dont like that & makes me scare & like a sexual object for them. Please make this site a safe place for me please & thank you Nuke Censored
    I'm not sure what this is about, but I'll venture I guess. You are saying that they are a lot of people on this site that you would prefer not having contact with, you don't like people over 30 looking at your profile and you want extra security?

Anyway, I'll adress those points:
    1. Frankly, in every social group I've ever been a member of there are members of said group that I don't care for, that's just part of being human. I've meet my share of very genuine and truthfull people here, so I can assure you that such people can indeed be found here.
    2. This isn't a dating site, so it would follow to reason that people seeing your profile are not looking to use you as a play-thing. Heck, I have visited the profile of hundred of members on this site, and I can absolutely guarantee that I have never done so out of lust
    But anyway, you can limit your personal space, visitor messagea, friend list and even your blog to people on your friends list.
    3. What security measures are we lacking exactly? If you have issues with a specific user/member, I would recomend bringing it up to the staff via PM or the request forum.

Sent from my iPhone

The worst way to make friends is to close people out. Basing someone on their age is never a cool thing to do, in my opinion, and people are going to look around at profiles just, as R1214 mentioned.. to get a bit of background information on someone who is new, or someone who posted something they like.

This is a support site about well, supporting one another. I'm very sorry your feeling uncomfortable but it's best to maybe think about why you feel so uncomfortable and work together with people you do trust to overcome it.

Butterfly Mage

My partner (to whom I am now legally married) is six years older than me. Thus, when I was 24, he was 30. I don't think it would have been fair to judge him on that.

That said, this is not a dating site. People visiting your profile are likely do so out of curiosity -- not for a date.

Umm wow. This is just something that frankly surprises me. I know countless people on this site who I would trust my life with. For you to come in here and call us fake and untrustworthy is something that shouldn't be taken sitting down.
    I also checked your profile and have found that there are multiple things, all of which people have mentioned, that are wrong. I would suggest you truly think about what you are saying before you post anything on here.

You ask to make this a safe place, but it already is. If anything, you're making this a dangerous place by putting things on your profile like that you are looking to meet up with guys and boys. That, as other people have said, gives the implication that you are looking for minors, which is highly frowned upon here.

Now that all that has been said, I suggest you read the rules and try sticking to them if you actually want to stay on this site.

Okay, I gotta to say something on here...

I checked your profile, and your previous old posts. I can see why not they want to contact to you here because you are looking at this site for wrong reasons. Also, most of your posts are in rude tone and it will discourage people to contact with you. Bad punctuation doesn't really help much on here neither.

Sorry, if I sound annoyed but I just dislike people continue being rude to others despite their kindness and helpfulness to you.

There are many trusting people on here even I have been on here for just several months now. To be honest, this is best and safe AB/DL site I have seen in 12 years of surfing numerous of AB/DL sites on the internet. So I don't really get the reason of your negativity to this site.

I suggest you to look around the security settings and adjust to your liking and limit the visibility of your profile; looking for dating elsewhere - there are numerous of sites for that but not here; and improve your tone on the future posts. Believe me, you will see big difference. Hope this advice does help you.

jasondl

people i dont trust people in sites anymore they could put every single detail fake that people could fall in a tramp i dont accept that

Quote Originally Posted by jasondl View Post
    people i dont trust people in sites anymore they could put every single detail fake that people could fall in a tramp i dont accept that
    ADISC is a safe place. If people put false material, they are banned.

That being said, you shouldn't really meet up with anyone until you absolutely trust them. That also being said, making friends on ADISC can be fun.
    You've just got to look for the right people.

...And don't fall into a tramp. Tramps are gross.