Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi...

Default Hi...

I'm Laz and I am just about to graduate highschool. I've taken several AP and dual enrollment classes so i'll actually start about a year and a half ahead of most of my class.

Well as far back as I can remember I've had a facination with diapers. Around the end of 7th grade I discovered the power of the internet. While this did lead to a rather bad story for another time I did find I was not alone. After a few computer classes I was able to do more research on my interests without fear of being caught.

I like to play rpgs, Dnd, computer games particularly war games like Starcraft and the like. I collect dice for various role-playing games and I enjoy written role-plays as well. I must admit I'm paler than a ghost and start to sizzle in the light of day. I am a geek.

I found this site by accident to be honest. After reading around a bit I liked the idea of being able to hear the stories of other people like me. This is actually the first forum I have ever used.

You sound a lot like my friend, except he's not-so-pale. You should like it, and if you post enough, the gravy rep train will keep on rolling!

WOW!!!! ur story fits my life perfectly, except I'm a junior & I'm not a gamer. but i will start college with about 1 1/2 years credit, always been fascinated with diapers, even learned at the end of 7th grade about others...

Welccome to ADISC. I really love RPG's too, though I've never been able to play Dungeons and Dragons even though I've really always wanted to. I tend to have to stick with the happiness of console RPG's and written role-play's.

I really hope you get along here. It's always good to remember that you are not alone.

SC2 is a really fun game, I think I'll re-download it now

Thanks for all the feedback. I didn't actually expect to get many responses.

Why would you want to graduate a year and a half ahead of people? You might get into university sooner, but then everyone's going to think of you as "the kid". It seems like it would be really lonely to go to university that much earlier. One year early is iffy, but any more and it seems people would treat you differently.

You won't even be an adult for your entire first year there.

Maybe I'm a downer and all, but starting university early seems to cause way more trouble than it's worth. Actually, graduating too early could even be bad, because people might be like "you're too young to work here. Come back in a few years.".

Quote Originally Posted by Laz View Post
    I'm Laz and I am just about to graduate highschool. I've taken several AP and dual enrollment classes so i'll actually start about a year and a half ahead of most of my class.

Well as far back as I can remember I've had a facination with diapers. Around the end of 7th grade I discovered the power of the internet. While this did lead to a rather bad story for another time I did find I was not alone. After a few computer classes I was able to do more research on my interests without fear of being caught.

I like to play rpgs, Dnd, computer games particularly war games like Starcraft and the like. I collect dice for various role-playing games and I enjoy written role-plays as well. I must admit I'm paler than a ghost and start to sizzle in the light of day. I am a geek.

I found this site by accident to be honest. After reading around a bit I liked the idea of being able to hear the stories of other people like me.
    Hello and welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy it here - it is a very nice community to be a part of.

If I might ask, what are hoping to major in? (If the exact major is too specific to mention here, feel free to use a more generalized term for it.)

This is actually the first forum I have ever used.
    That sounds like me about 700+ posts ago and about 8 months ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Why would you want to graduate a year and a half ahead of people? You might get into university sooner, but then everyone's going to think of you as "the kid". It seems like it would be really lonely to go to university that much earlier. One year early is iffy, but any more and it seems people would treat you differently.

You won't even be an adult for your entire first year there.

Maybe I'm a downer and all, but starting university early seems to cause way more trouble than it's worth. Actually, graduating too early could even be bad, because people might be like "you're too young to work here. Come back in a few years.".
    I get the impression that he is graduating at the same time as his classmates, but he will be a year and a half of his college classmates because he is getting credit for the AP and dual enrollment classes that he took in high school. From my experience, your age doesn't matter nearly as much for making friends in college as it did in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    I get the impression that he is graduating at the same time as his classmates, but he will be a year and a half of his college classmates because he is getting credit for the AP and dual enrollment classes that he took in high school. From my experience, your age doesn't matter nearly as much for making friends in college as it did in high school.
    It does when you can't drink... although with the drinking age being 21 there, I figure that it's not as big of an issue since EVERYONE would be drinking illegally.

Well I actually graduated tonight and HogansHeros is correct I'll be a year and a half ahead of my college classmates. As for when I go to a university I'll still be living at home so my friends will be near by. I'm used to socializing with older people anyway because the group I game with is much older than me and I get along just fine. As for drinking I've seen several people ruin their lives with the drink. Besides I'd rather spend my money on diapers than booze if I had the choice. I'll remember the diapers better.

As for my major I'm thinking about either a Business degree or perhaps a Medical one. I was at first dead set on Psychology but then realized there is no money to be made with so many people majoring in the field. With that in mind I think I'll either be a manager or a pharmacist. It mainly just depends on which field grips me more once I start taking classes.