Thread: Greetings, I am Spaceghost!

Smile Greetings, I am Spaceghost!

Haha! Just kidding I'm not Spaceghost!!

Well, I am SlowBro! I picked this name because I'm not the quickest on the draw and that's my favorite Pokemon! I'm a nice, warm, lighthearted and honest person and would like to make many friends at this site!! I am currently a Junior in high school, which I dislike.

I have to wear diapers for stress incontinence and recently came out to my girlfriend about this. She was completely fine with it and even thought I was cute in them. :'3 I've felt a strong psychological connection to diapers, because I've always worn them I suppose. It's kind of like my security blanket.

Anywayyyy, besides all that I really like to ride my bike for long distances! I usually take at least a 7 mile ride per day. But, I also LOVE music! I play guitar, bass, piano, and ukulele! Hahaha. I love to draw and paint as well! I really like video games because I'm a super nerd. :B My favorite games would probably be Earthbound/Mother 2, Mother 3, any Zelda game, basically anything Nintendo puts out(I guess you could say I'm a fanboy xD But I don't get into those huge arguements!! I'm peaceful!!) and definitely Pokemon Red version. -w-;;;

The reason I joined this site was to find out why I have certain feelings towards diapers and this was the least perverted site I could find. All the others had to do with some kind of sexual urge brought on by them and that's not me. o-o I had no idea what a teen baby was until a few days ago and so I think that might be what I am. I'm just honestly confused at what's going on and would like some help and friends who have the same problems as me. :3 Can't wait to meet you!!

-SlowBro

Welcome to the site and very nice introduction. I can't wait until school is over because I will be out on our bike trail. I usually ride 7 miles each morning, and sometimes 15. I'm a professional musician, with a major in keyboards and organ. I'm also a writer with a short story on Nookbooks.

Hehehe, thanks! I just read all the instructions and such. I'm dying in school . . . o___o I happen to be in stock of only plastic backed diapers at the moment and my 2nd block teacher loves the heat. -___- Even when it's hot outside... But that's the least of my worries.

I aspire to be a professional musician! What do you do as one? I'm still looking into it! Where do you work, you don't have to be SPECIFIC. xD I just want to know what you do at your work. :3 I've heard of Nookbooks but never actually seen it. o-o Is it a website?

Thank-you for talking! I've made my first friend!! -squee-!! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBro View Post
    Haha! Just kidding I'm not Spaceghost!!

Well, I am SlowBro!
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!

Anywayyyy, besides all that I really like to ride my bike for long distances! I usually take at least a 7 mile ride per day.
    Neat. I enjoy biking as well, but unfortunately, my bike's back tire is messed up right now. I am hoping to get it fixed soon because I just recently moved, so I have plenty of new trails to explore.

But, I also LOVE music! I play guitar, bass, piano, and ukulele!
    hm, I also like music. *points to avatar* How long have you played each of those instruments? I've played piano for about 12 years and organ for 3 years.

This was the least perverted site I could find. All the others had to do with some kind of sexual urge brought on by them and that's not me.
    Indeed. This is one of the reasons I joined ADISC - it is one of the few *B/DL sites that does not consist mostly of sexual materials. Most of the people here are willing to discuss a wide variety of stuff. As a result, ADISC is a great community to get to know other people who are interested in *B/DL. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Quote Originally Posted by HogansHeroes View Post
    Hello and welcome to ADISC!
    Thank-you for the warm welcome!

How long have you played each of those instruments?
    I've played Bass guitar for 12 years, Ukulele for 14, 6-string guitar for 5 and piano for 10. :3

I think the funniest story comes behind the reason why I started playing guitar.

Zoom back to 2005. I was sitting in my room, working up the nerve to call my friend that I had a crush on so I could sing her a song I wrote. Of course, I couldn't play guitar very well because I just started and wasn't really interested in learning. So, I finally worked up the nerve and when I got done singing her the song she said

Oh my god, are you being serious? You should just quit guitar now!! Hahahahahah!!
    Anyway, from that day forward I made it my sole interest to master guitar and now I even outplay my uncle! And he's a professional!!

I'm glad she said what she did, because It made me motivated.

P.S. I started dating her in 2009 and we're still going strong. ^_^