Thread: Hello Everyone!

Red face Hello Everyone!

I am a 22 y/o male from the UK, and have been into the DL side of things for quite a few years now, after stumbling across the whole idea on the internet years ago (although I had inclinations towards it before that).

I've been lurking around for a while and have been prodded to introduce myself, so hello everyone!

Hello! Any interests outside of DL? Games/sports maybe?

Nice to meet you!

Hi! I enjoy running, hill walking and generally being outdoors. I'm a pretty big gamer also, love my xbox!

Welcome to the status of not lurking (Well, your still offically a lurker when I'm posting this but maybe not soon.) on ADISC!

What kinda XBOX games do you like? I'm not much of a Microsoft fan in general.. but I am still curious nonetheless.

I'll play anything (providing it's not terrible) I try not to stick in the same genre, everything from lego games to survival horror I guess!

I'm not a big microsoft fan either, but they did nail the xbox, especially the xbox live side of things anyway. Doing better than the PSN at the moment anyway... :P

Quote Originally Posted by bowbowchickachicka View Post
    I'll play anything (providing it's not terrible) I try not to stick in the same genre, everything from lego games to survival horror I guess!

I'm not a big microsoft fan either, but they did nail the xbox, especially the xbox live side of things anyway. Doing better than the PSN at the moment anyway... :P
    One could argue that a small risk of losing some money to a credit card leak is still better than giving all your money to Microsoft for internet services. :P

I'm an RPG fan for the biggest part of me, and a Japanese RPG fan, so me and the XBOX haven't really gotten along. I feel like they are too focused on M-rated games and always have been as well.

It's great that you will give any sort of genre a shot, but do you have some favorite games?