Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time you truly felt "diapered"

Red face First time you truly felt "diapered"

I am currently wearing a Tranquilty ATN; size small. In it is a Tranquility super plus booster pad which more than doubles the absorbency. I am also listening to one of my CDs of "In Classical Mood", titled "Tranquility". Hilarious.

Why I am telling you this is because I feel I've hit another major landmark for me and diapers; for the first time, I feel like I'm wearing a diaper. Before, I've worn things that tried their best to hold my pee but failed. Goodnites, Depends, Underjams, even Tranquility ATNs by themselves leaked a little.

But now, for the first time, I feel super, duper confident that I am protected!

I hope this post isn't too random and/or vague; I think it's a pretty cool subject. When did you first feel like you were diapered/babied well-enough to finally be whole-heartedly satisfied? Has that time even come yet?

One time a GoodNites held up really held well for me.. but seeing as how I don't mind doing some laundry I've never really felt super much like keeping a few droplets from escaping is such a necessary part of the diaper experience. To be honest, if it stands up to one accident.. then that's as good as I really can expect from even a baby's diaper!

To me, the first time I truly felt diapered was the first time I tried one because of that.

A few days ago, we had a day off school.

My whole family went out for the day. I made myself a diaper out of two towels and a belt. I used it, washed it, and got away with it!

I've done towel diapers a couple times before, but that was definitely my most 'real' diaper experience so far!

When i wore plastic pants over a tripple well more then tripple but ya diaper

Wow is all i could say I couldn't tell where the diaper began and i ended

Quote Originally Posted by Problems View Post
    ...for the first time, I feel super, duper confident that I am protected!
    I can relate to this feeling. There's a difference between wearing a diaper and being fully protected so that no matter how much I drink over the course of the next few hours I can be confident that I will not leak. That's true comfort.

First real diaper experience is when I ordered Bambinos. I bought those paper pants called depends but didn't get the real experience. I compare it to trying to pick up a stick of butter with 2 soaps/

Well... one time I wore 3 depends, 1 cloth, and plastic pants. It was when I went on my Minecraft Multiplayer Rampage Extravaganza. I had like 5 12 packs of soda and a crapload of junk food. Played for 3 days straight without even leaving my desk. Needless to say, the diaper(s) were abused. But I didn't leak! Also, about half way through my second (real, not minecraft) day, I did my first messing! At that point is when I got that 'safe' feeling.

Loopygone

The first time I wore an actual adult disposable nappy. Before then it was always making do with towel ones, but as soon as I put that real one one (an abena x-plus :P) it instantly felt right. The plastic backing, the thickness, the taping, the everything.

That's when I first felt properly diapered, never been able to give it up :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    The first time I wore an actual adult disposable nappy. Before then it was always making do with towel ones, but as soon as I put that real one one (an abena x-plus :P) it instantly felt right. The plastic backing, the thickness, the taping, the everything.

That's when I first felt properly diapered, never been able to give it up :P.
    Pretty much my opinions too!

I'd have to say the first time I actually put on an adult disposable. I have no memory at all of ever being in diapers being potty trained young and had been using underpants to wet and mess since age ten or so but never had the full diaper experience until the first time when I put on a disposable and wet and didn't leak all over the place.