Thread: Today is a great day!

Default Today is a great day!

Today is officially the best day ever!

cause for the past few months, from at latest February, i've been living without diapers, and i was just getting into them, but now i got some money and went out and bought two things of 40 for about 40 bucks! That's gonna be enough for me to survive through the summer with =D.

So excited! i'm already wearing and planning to go out wearing as well....now if only it weren't so hot!

It actually managed to snow over here, so you should come over to Northern Arizona if it's too hot where you are. *giggles*

Glad to see your having a great day. I've been going without for about a year, so I can understand.

okay....it got very...."Interesting" on my journey out.

Today was the first day i had to change away from my house and it was SOOOO nerve wracking! And to top it off just as I was about to put on my fresh diaper a guy walks into the bathroom...so i kinda froze and felt a bit uncomfortable even though it was some stranger and he couldn't see me in my stall. Then after he left I rushed to put it on before anyone else came and I put it too tight on one side and ended up not being able to tape the other side and ended up tearing the top tab off....so I then had to walk home with a three tabbed diaper, somehow still holding on, and then found my mom home which meant i couldn't take it off until she was far enough from my room to where she couldn't hear....so it's been interesting XD.

In the immortal words of the warrior poet Ice Cube
    "If a day does not require an AK, it is good"

Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    It actually managed to snow over here, so you should come over to Northern Arizona if it's too hot where you are. *giggles*

Glad to see your having a great day. I've been going without for about a year, so I can understand.
    Really? It has been hot as [CENSORED] here in Tucson! Except today was nice and cold.

I also feel your pain. 3 months, but it feels like a year! :P

wetdiap

Quote Originally Posted by iPampers View Post
    In the immortal words of the warrior poet Ice Cube
    "If a day does not require an AK, it is good"
    Gotta agree with that!

Quote Originally Posted by Joemaster240 View Post
    okay....it got very...."Interesting" on my journey out.

Today was the first day i had to change away from my house and it was SOOOO nerve wracking! And to top it off just as I was about to put on my fresh diaper a guy walks into the bathroom...so i kinda froze and felt a bit uncomfortable even though it was some stranger and he couldn't see me in my stall. Then after he left I rushed to put it on before anyone else came and I put it too tight on one side and ended up not being able to tape the other side and ended up tearing the top tab off....so I then had to walk home with a three tabbed diaper, somehow still holding on, and then found my mom home which meant i couldn't take it off until she was far enough from my room to where she couldn't hear....so it's been interesting XD.
    But you survived! Everyone that changes in a public place eventually has an experience like that. Don't sweat it, and just chalk it up to experience.