Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Today is a great day!

  1. #1

    Default Today is a great day!

    Today is officially the best day ever!

    cause for the past few months, from at latest February, i've been living without diapers, and i was just getting into them, but now i got some money and went out and bought two things of 40 for about 40 bucks! That's gonna be enough for me to survive through the summer with =D.

    So excited! i'm already wearing and planning to go out wearing as well....now if only it weren't so hot!

  2. #2

    Default

    It actually managed to snow over here, so you should come over to Northern Arizona if it's too hot where you are. *giggles*

    Glad to see your having a great day. I've been going without for about a year, so I can understand.

  3. #3

    Default

    okay....it got very...."Interesting" on my journey out.

    Today was the first day i had to change away from my house and it was SOOOO nerve wracking! And to top it off just as I was about to put on my fresh diaper a guy walks into the bathroom...so i kinda froze and felt a bit uncomfortable even though it was some stranger and he couldn't see me in my stall. Then after he left I rushed to put it on before anyone else came and I put it too tight on one side and ended up not being able to tape the other side and ended up tearing the top tab off....so I then had to walk home with a three tabbed diaper, somehow still holding on, and then found my mom home which meant i couldn't take it off until she was far enough from my room to where she couldn't hear....so it's been interesting XD.

  4. #4

    Default

    In the immortal words of the warrior poet Ice Cube
    "If a day does not require an AK, it is good"

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by gigglemuffinz View Post
    It actually managed to snow over here, so you should come over to Northern Arizona if it's too hot where you are. *giggles*

    Glad to see your having a great day. I've been going without for about a year, so I can understand.
    Really? It has been hot as [CENSORED] here in Tucson! Except today was nice and cold.

    I also feel your pain. 3 months, but it feels like a year! :P

  6. #6
    wetdiap

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by iPampers View Post
    In the immortal words of the warrior poet Ice Cube
    "If a day does not require an AK, it is good"
    Gotta agree with that!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Joemaster240 View Post
    okay....it got very...."Interesting" on my journey out.

    Today was the first day i had to change away from my house and it was SOOOO nerve wracking! And to top it off just as I was about to put on my fresh diaper a guy walks into the bathroom...so i kinda froze and felt a bit uncomfortable even though it was some stranger and he couldn't see me in my stall. Then after he left I rushed to put it on before anyone else came and I put it too tight on one side and ended up not being able to tape the other side and ended up tearing the top tab off....so I then had to walk home with a three tabbed diaper, somehow still holding on, and then found my mom home which meant i couldn't take it off until she was far enough from my room to where she couldn't hear....so it's been interesting XD.
    But you survived! Everyone that changes in a public place eventually has an experience like that. Don't sweat it, and just chalk it up to experience.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.