Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First 'proper' Adult Diapers!!!

Exclamation First 'proper' Adult Diapers!!!

Well, yesterday I cycled to my local chemist and was looking for diapoers. Now they store depends and the bigger drynites! . So I waited for ages, and when I noticed there was no one at the till, I picked up some depends small/medium and practicallry ran to the till. I bought them, cashier couldnt care less, and I walked out.
    When I got home, I decided to test a rumour I hear before on ADISC, that diapers hold water better than urine. They do! I just wore one in the shower, and the depend expanded to a collosal size! But... THEN IT BURST! crystals were everywhere, the shower was blocked. I managed to clean it all up and dispose of it without any suspiscion, luckily.
    Back to the diapers...I'm not too sure I like them. I'm used to drynights small :P, and they are really tight and I like the diapers tighter. Pluss the depends have no paterns, and the actual 'pants' bit of them (the bit that doesn't absorb anything) is just weird lol. I think I'll be sticking to drynites...But they have the large ones in stock now :P

EmeraldsAndLime

Well, if you like them tight, then just do the diapers up tighter.

Quote Originally Posted by 123street View Post
    they are pullups. I wish they were tapes though
    And thus why they sucked, get the real tape up diapers.

i have the tape up depends
    i think their mehish....
    drynites are in my opinion better...

Diapers will not BURST or the crystals will not come out except you squeeze your diaper !

When you in the shower with the diaper on, the diaper absorb as much water as possible, after that, the water comes out through the gaps between your body and the diaper !!!

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by diaperfans View Post
    Diapers will not BURST or the crystals will not come out except you squeeze your diaper !

When you in the shower with the diaper on, the diaper absorb as much water as possible, after that, the water comes out through the gaps between your body and the diaper !!!
    I guess you're right, I've never tried such a thing myself, I doubt a diaper can explode as mentioned, but I've had several occasions of broken baby diapers where the crystals were uncovered by anything and just touched your skin! So, I think you had a Depends without that extra layer? Not all diapers are perfect after all

Well, mine did. It is entirely possible that I may have leaned on the wall or something, putting pressure on them.
    I would get tape ones if i could, but i live in the UK, which is ridiculously bad for diapers. That is the only shop within 50 miles of me that sells adult diapers, and all they have is depends pullups. It sucks

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by 123street View Post
    Well, mine did. It is entirely possible that I may have leaned on the wall or something, putting pressure on them.
    I would get tape ones if i could, but i live in the UK, which is ridiculously bad for diapers. That is the only shop within 50 miles of me that sells adult diapers, and all they have is depends pullups. It sucks
    There's always the internet you know. You might say Britain is bad for purchasing diapers, but you actually mean it's bad for purchasing diapers in stores, it actually has fine online shops. Look around if that's possible for you

Depends are one of the worst diapers ever. They dont hold much and most of the time leak. The only good things about them are that they are easy to get, and they crinkle alot. But if that is all you can get than I understand.