Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: someone help please

Default someone help please

so i decided to wear one of my abenas to bed last night and all was well, i woke up at like 2 with no problems and went back to bed i woke up at 9 with my diaper wet im so scared will i start wetting at night i mean it was an awwesome feeling to be wet in the morning but wull i continue to wet the bed or my diaper at night any help is nice please

I wouldn't worry...
    there are a ton of possibilities why that happened... I mean see how it goes with the next few nights, don't worry... and worst case: see a doc...

Have you ever received a text in the middle of the night, or had someone come into your room, and you don't remember it the next morning?

Your mum came in to ask you a question but you were really tired, you answered the question then went straight back to sleep, but you don't remember the conversation when you wake up properly the next morning?

I imagine that's what happened to you. You woke up a little, needed to pee, realised you were wearing so didn't get out of bed to go to the bathroom, and now you can't remember it, because you never actually had to get out of bed.

i guess it could be that but inormally remember everything that goes on in the night

Ahh, common misconception

You remember what you remember, you don't remember the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Ahh, common misconception

You remember what you remember, you don't remember the rest.
    I think I would remember what I don't remember, thank you very much!

thank you i woke up at the end of the wetting like i felt the pee leaving my body

Quote Originally Posted by P3NGY View Post
    I think I would remember what I don't remember, thank you very much!
    What were we talking about again?

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    What were we talking about again?
    I don't remember :P

In all seriousness, it happens sometimes, don't sweat it.

happened to me a few weeks back, i wouldn't worry.