Thread: Idiaper.com

For an American supplier, their prices are pretty crappy, their selection isn't all that great, and their website looks like a relic from the dot-com bust.

Quote Originally Posted by WBDaddy View Post
    For an American supplier, their prices are pretty crappy, their selection isn't all that great, and their website looks like a relic from the dot-com bust.
    I first came across them in TV commercials that looked like nothing so much as parodies of a real company. I waited through the whole commercial for the punchline or a hooting television audience.

it one of the 2 places I buy from, I have no complaints. Depending on what you buy some prices are ok some are bad, I just get the Attends Poly Briefs from them.

The other place I buy from is from Magic Medical I get Attends 10 Adult Diapers with Waistband and Plastic Cover, Large, 72 per case, Shipping Included

I get 1 case of each a month.

My last order I made was on Friday the 29, the iDiaper came on Monday the 2 and the MM came on Tuesday the 3rd so shipping is good, I think they use drop shipping as both places the origination is out of PA (same town)

those are what I wear when I am out an about, even though I love my cloth diapers I will not wear them outside of the house.

One last note, I have looked at other places, that have "cheaper" prices till you get to check out and see S&H, the idiaper (and MM) both include shipping in the price you see, so they might look more expensive but at the end of the day they come out cheaper, aka think about this $50 for the diaper with S&H included is going to be cheaper then $40 + $15 S&H