Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shaving down there..

Babytanner18

Default Shaving down there..

This is now what you think it is, I am not asking if I should shave for diaper related reasons.

I was trying to get a general feel about shaving your pubic hair and sexual partners. I like to have myself completely clean of pubic hair because I think it is cleaner, more comfortable, and just overall better. But this is where I had the a question.. I am Seventeen years old and I am starting to get very close to becoming sexually active, now regardless of how you feel about that..Do the ladies mind if you are clean shaven or would that be a large turn off?

I want to balance my TB lifestyle while still not being labeled as a freak because I choose to be hairless....if that makes sense.

Having had this conversation in class (I think it was French), it's really up to the individual. Some girls prefer it shaved, some prefer a bush. Some girls think that unshaved makes you look immature, and others think that hair is unsanitary.

I just decided that I like it shaved, it feels better to me, so that's how I'm going to do it.

Babytanner18

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Having had this conversation in class (I think it was French), it's really up to the individual. Some girls prefer it shaved, some prefer a bush. Some girls think that unshaved makes you look immature, and others think that hair is unsanitary.
    I am just concerned that I will be become labeled as some freak for it, so I guess I sorta need to word it as:
    Would it be considered non-suspicious to have yourself completely shaved?

it's not suspicious, i know a lot of straight people who are shaven, it all just depends on your personal preference

I know at least two of my brothers do it, not sure about the third.

...we share a little too much info. >_>

AmbezeSubHealth

Short but not shaved it itches too much and is near imposable to do. I use the clipper function of my electric razor.

I trim mine short. Less itchy and it just feels nicer/cleaner. If you take it clear off it will itch like hell, that's why I just go short.

Most of the drunken nights I've had with the gals which this topic came up in have resulted in us agreeing that nicely trimmed is the way forward, for guys!

irawrr

I've had alot of convos like this at school and most of the guys keep theirs unshaved(:

Countdown

I can't speak from personal experience, but I did a Google search and found this along with many similar results. It seems like most women like their men's pubes to be trimmed, not completely shaved but not like the Amazon Jungle either.