Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello guys, as you can see from my username, my name is Julian. I just love reading stories on here but it told me to make an introduction. So here it is, I'm not much of a poster, I mostly come here to read stories.

Hello! So why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, what sorts of things you do for fun, hobbies, and the like?

Nice to meet you, hope you can wow us with a mystical and intriguing introduction!

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Hello! So why don't you tell us a bit about yourself, what sorts of things you do for fun, hobbies, and the like?
    Sure. I see myself as a lone wolf, I like to be alone at times. I have a few hobbies, I spend most of my time gaming, yep I'm a bit of a nerd too. :P I'm mostly into racing stuff, another hobby of mine would be go-karting. And one of my dreams and also a hobby is traveling, I like to see and explore the world. This summer I'm going to America for example. Currently I'm still going to school but hope to graduate this summer, then I'm going to look for a full time job and hope to move out.

irawrr

goodluck in America! and a very intriguing intro!

Quote Originally Posted by JulianAB View Post
    Sure. I see myself as a lone wolf, I like to be alone at times. I have a few hobbies, I spend most of my time gaming, yep I'm a bit of a nerd too. :P I'm mostly into racing stuff, another hobby of mine would be go-karting. And one of my dreams and also a hobby is traveling, I like to see and explore the world. This summer I'm going to America for example. Currently I'm still going to school but hope to graduate this summer, then I'm going to look for a full time job and hope to move out.
    Sounds like good stuff! Enjoy your trip over here, too.