Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help to stop

Default Need help to stop

Hey bABies and DL's,

Basically, for various reasons (relationship, etc) I need to stop my AB play for a while. So not even wearing at night.

If I was on a 'purge' then this would be fine and easy. But i'm not. I don't feel ready to give up at the moment but it would be healthier for me to do so for a while.

The problem is i'm not really sure how. I'm not willing to throw my stuff away as there's alot of money invested there and I know I will come back to it eventually, also there is no-where that I can lock these things out of my reach.

Does anyone have any idea's on how to satisfy the need without doing the deed? ( <- intentional rhyme :P)

Any idea's are welcome

xxxx

Does anyone have any idea's on how to satisfy the need without doing the deed?
    Use your imagination? Props are nice.. but ultimately it's all in our heads.

Maybe focus less on physical play and more on reading/artwork/etc ...

Basically the above, if it isn't sexual then likely will need to find ways to keep your mind off AB stuff, and even then probably some willpower to not indulge. Never tried with AB things, but with eating and other vital things I've managed to actually put it off for way long then I should be getting tied up into something (playing a game, or writing, or a movie, etc.). If it was sexual, it would be a bit easier, but meh. Anyways yeah, it will just be a mix of keeping your mind active and some willpower.

Stay busy with other things. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I had to quit for a couple of years when the daughter and grandkids moved in with us. Worse, I had to purge because I wasn't sure my hiding spot would stand up to a couple of inquisitive kids.

hannahmontana

take your mind off it and do some thing you enjoy doing that is not ab stuff. hiding them i would put them in the loft if you have one or try hide them in the hotpress some where out of sight

I would say put your AB stuff somewhere it is inconvient to get to; taped up in a box on the top shelf of a closet, or packed up out in the garage. Just find somewhere that is inconvient, and that you don't frequently see. Secondly I would say get a new hobbie, start reading a new book, or take up learning to play a new instrument, or fly kytes, something that you can use as a replacment for a little while. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by thedivide View Post
    I would say put your AB stuff somewhere it is inconvient to get to; taped up in a box on the top shelf of a closet, or packed up out in the garage. Just find somewhere that is inconvient, and that you don't frequently see. Secondly I would say get a new hobbie, start reading a new book, or take up learning to play a new instrument, or fly kytes, something that you can use as a replacment for a little while. Best of luck.
    ^^^ This. If you have to stop, box the stuff up and put it up in the attic. Then get a couple of new hobbies.

I'd do the whole hiding your stuff thing, that way it's out of the way while your purging but you don't have to worry about buying a load of new stuff when you start up again as that can be expensive.

I, personally, could never stop indulging myself in something like that (if it is a sexual thing for you) without getting rid of everything. I wanted to take a long break from doing ABDL stuff online, and I had to delete ALL my accounts on ANY website that was diaper related.

Hope that's not too unencouraging.

Get yourself a big trunk and lock everything up in it. If you have an attic, put it up there and bury it under a bunch of other stuff. If not, still lock it up in the trunk and give someone you trust all the keys for the trunk. You can take the trunk and cover it with a cloth and make an end table or coffee table out of it. You won't be able to get into it unless you get the key back (when you are ready to play again or when you decide that you really want to get rid of everything). The person you give the key to will have no idea what the key goes to so there is no chance that they will know anything about what you like to do. Giving the stuff away is the last resort if you know you will never want to play baby again.