Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi,
    I'm Divide, I'm a college student, special education major. In the summer I am a councilor at summer camp. I like reading, and music. I am fluent in American Sign Language, but I am hearing. I am very, very shy, but I like to give advice, and I like talking to people, just don't expect me to start a conversation.

I have been interested in diapers as long as I can remember. Right now my favorite diaper is Bambino's. I am an AB.

I really love horseback riding. I have liked horse for a while, but I just started seriously riding recently. I also love working with kids. I want to be a teacher, and I am a camp councilor. I also love Antiques.

I would like to meet people who have had similar experiences and interest. I also like to help people and answer questions. As I said, I am rather shy, but I do like to talk to people who are friendly and genuine. lovely to meet you all. - Divide

Hey Divide, welcome. I think it's great you want to become a teacher. I presume you are intending to teach kids with disabilities. By the way, are you going to watch the Kentucky Derby today? I don't ride horses but I LOVE watching the Triple Crown races.

You say you've been interested in diapers life long. Could you tell us a little more about that? The when's/why's/how's etc...

Hope to see you around the forums

Quote Originally Posted by MyWorld08 View Post
    Hey Divide, welcome. I think it's great you want to become a teacher. I presume you are intending to teach kids with disabilities. By the way, are you going to watch the Kentucky Derby today? I don't ride horses but I LOVE watching the Triple Crown races.

You say you've been interested in diapers life long. Could you tell us a little more about that? The when's/why's/how's etc...

Hope to see you around the forums
    I do want to teach kids with disabilities. I have a neighbor who has downs syndrome I have known him since I was a little kid, he inspired me.
    I did watch a little of races, have been busy though.

To answer your question: When my brother was born I was 4 and I got in a lot of trouble because I would take his diapers and put them on, all the way until he was potty trained, I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. After he was potty trained I would get diapers when we visited relatives or friends with a baby. Then a few years ago I found a ABDL sight online, and it hit me that I felt the same way.