Thread: First time diaper buyer

Default First time diaper buyer

In a few hours I'm going to buy my first pack of diapers at the store, some Pampers Baby Dry! Wish me luck and feel free to give me tips or pointers.

Good luck with your shopping trip! I hope those will be what you want. I find there's no competition with a diaper that fits like it should but if you're small enough to consider Pampers, you'd probably have a difficult time getting a good fit from the easier to acquire adult products. Anyway, my only tips would be to relax. No one is going to care about you buying this unless you draw extra attention to yourself, so no need for explanations or big stories or anything. Just go in, find what you're after, pay for it like it was something you have bought a hundred times without a second thought and go home and enjoy your purchase. I hope you've got someplace good to keep them.

Thanks! That definitely helped out going down that aisle. I knew for sure someone would make eye contact but not a second glance from anyone. And now I've got some baby drys

hannahmontana

hi the first time buying diapers is the hardest but it will get easy the more time u buy. i got my 1st pack 3years ago and i thought i some 1 was going 2 say some thing 2 me so any gud luck

Quote Originally Posted by johndoeasdf50 View Post
    Thanks! That definitely helped out going down that aisle. I knew for sure someone would make eye contact but not a second glance from anyone. And now I've got some baby drys
    Glad to hear it went well. That first time is can be murder. And then the second time can be bad. And then the third can be rough as well. For those of us who do get buying anxiety, it dies down over time but it's hard to predict when.

bla lol a couple of weeks ago i whent to the local Walgreens to get some Dps and a killer pacy (they were adult diapers.) So as i was walking to the register,paying no attention at all i place my things down on the counter and out of no where i hear my name being called by the cashier, so i look up all jaw droped and it turned out the cashier of the night was an old ex-gf. To the lesson of the day, always be vigilant, stay casual, have exact change, never panic, ppl don't care, and and wear some thing light so you don't start sweating when you meet that ex-gf you so long forgot about) awkward but never forget to GET THE JOB done.