Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zephri here.

Default Zephri here.

Hello! My name is Zephri.
    It's nice to meet everyone! *shakes paws and hands alike* =^,.,^=

Not the best greeting but hey, I'm not that great at hellos. X3

Supersam1223

hello and welcome to ADISC!

What are your interests diapers (and that sort of stuff) and non diaper related stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by supersam1223 View Post
    hello and welcome to ADISC!

What are your interests diapers (and that sort of stuff) and non diaper related stuff?
    I enjoy wearing them, sleeping in them and using them to an extent (no 1 only). I'm not really in to age regression or any of that I just enjoy the feel, noise, bulk, ect. of them.

I've loved diapers ever since I was 9, I just never was able to buy any. I'd always go around the house looking for them to no avail when I was younger, I even took a couple from my friends parents place one time.

I was afraid to buy any when I had a job (course my hobbies took over most of my paycheck too), but the one thing that changed was my x-boyfriend who is big into inflatables and plush. He showed me that it's not wrong to enjoy a fetish, he really opened me up to being able to enjoy mine more openly. Even though he's my x were still very close friends and I love him to death.

Outside of my diaper interest, I am a furry, avid firearm collector, and technician class ham radio operator (soon to be General later this year).

Your name is too close to mine. You're new, so I'll let things slide... but I'm watching you. >:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Your name is too close to mine. You're new, so I'll let things slide... but I'm watching you. >:
    Hehe Zephyr, Zephri, Zephy, Zephyrus. Lots of Zephs out there. ^^

Nice to meet you fellow person with a similar name! I hope you're not my evil twin or doppelganger. =3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephri View Post
    Hehe Zephyr, Zephri, Zephy, Zephyrus. Lots of Zephs out there. ^^

Nice to meet you fellow person with a similar name! I hope you're not my evil twin or doppelganger. =3
    I look nothing like you and hate cats... so I doubt I'm your doppelganger.

I look nothing like you and hate cats... so I doubt I'm your doppelganger.
    Whew close one, that means I won't die soon.

Nice to meet you anyways.

Whew close one, that means I won't die soon.

Nice to meet you anyways.
    Woah, woah, woah. Don't jump to conclusions, now.

Woah, woah, woah. Don't jump to conclusions, now.
    I'm gonna die?!!!?? Nooooooooooo! *Zephri starts to run around in circles and panic*

I'm gonna die?!!!?? Nooooooooooo! *Zephri starts to run around in circles and panic*
    I left it ambiguous. Maybe I'm just not a nice person to meet... or maybe this is all just to fool you into thinking you aren't going to die... OR MAYBE THIS IS A TRICK WITHIN A TRICK!

Alas, you shall never know... until you do.