Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone buy from Babykins?

Default Anyone buy from Babykins?

I'm on one hell of a binge right now and want some onesies. Babykins' Super Large size is supposed to fit 6' to 6'2", but I've read through some other threads and found some people saying that they are too long, most notably with disposable diapers.

Could someone recommend a size for me? I'm 6'1" and wear mainly disposables. Super Large would appear to be ideal, but I'm worried about the length issues. I know the material is supposed to stretch a little, so I'm tempted to go with Extra Large instead, but I'm also worried that it might shrink in the wash.

Any advice?

i have a couple of onesies from them and ill say that it totally depends on the material.

I found their actual sizing to be pretty good (lengthwise too, but i ususally use dry 24/7, bambinos, ect)

Over time i have found that the ones in plain colored cloth are a little lighter material and it tends to stretch out after a while. the printed cloth ones i have did stretch a tiny bit, but not nearly as much.

We got a changing pad, and booties there. LOVE THEM! Quality and reasonable prices.

It did take a while to ship, but I think that's because of the quality aspect.

I'm looking specifically at 2 things:
    Babykins: KINS Onezie T-Shirt LONG LEG
    and
    Babykins: KINS Onezie T-Shirt ORIGINAL

They're both non-printed fabric. Ultimately, I want both, but I think I'm gonna just buy the cheaper of the two in the normal size and see how it fits. If it turns out to be too big, I'll know to buy the next one a size smaller.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Sorry for the double post. I have another question that doesn't necessarily merit a new thread, but I want to at least bump this one. Does anyone know what the turnaround time is for orders? Also, I found it odd that when I went to checkout, they didn't ask for the CVV2 code for my visa card.

Edit: Oh, how bout that... An anti-doublepost feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I'm looking specifically at 2 things:
    Babykins: KINS Onezie T-Shirt LONG LEG
    and
    Babykins: KINS Onezie T-Shirt ORIGINAL

They're both non-printed fabric. Ultimately, I want both, but I think I'm gonna just buy the cheaper of the two in the normal size and see how it fits. If it turns out to be too big, I'll know to buy the next one a size smaller.

---------- Post added at 19:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:37 ----------

Sorry for the double post. I have another question that doesn't necessarily merit a new thread, but I want to at least bump this one. Does anyone know what the turnaround time is for orders? Also, I found it odd that when I went to checkout, they didn't ask for the CVV2 code for my visa card.

Edit: Oh, how bout that... An anti-doublepost feature.
    What your doing is the best way to go for buying things off the internet. Buy the cheapest item, see if it fits then, then you can get the better item the next time. As for the turn around time, They are pretty fast and packed well.

They will mail you "catalogs" once or twice a year, and there is no hiding it. Not sure if thats a issue to you or not. But other than that the KINS products are pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by jambi66441 View Post
    They will mail you "catalogs" once or twice a year, and there is no hiding it. Not sure if thats a issue to you or not. But other than that the KINS products are pretty good.
    I've never received anything in the mail from them other than my orders. They do send the occasional sale newsletter via e-mail, which I could opt out from if I cared to. Perhaps there's a box you forgot to check when placing your order?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I've never received anything in the mail from them other than my orders. They do send the occasional sale newsletter via e-mail, which I could opt out from if I cared to. Perhaps there's a box you forgot to check when placing your order?
    Could be honestly, I haven't seen one in the mail for quite some time now. Not that it mattered then or now to me personally. But I figured it was something worth mentioning.

I emailed them just in case. They only send out catalogs to you if you request one. They do send out newsletters via email regularly if you opt for it when you checkout.

i got one recently from them. got an xl and it fits just about right. im 6'3 ish if that helps at all. i would recommend getting whatever size you normally would wear though. it took about a week for it to get here if i remember right.