Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!!! My name's Cat! :D<3

Red face Hey!!! My name's Cat! :D<3

Hey everyone! I'm Cat, 17 and I live in NJ. I've been a DL since I can remember, except I'm unable to actually get a hold of diapers.

Back when I was younger, I used to go to the super market with my mom, say I was going to the bathroom, and I was stop by the diaper isle. I'd open a package, take one (yea, I know.. sooo illegal! D and then go to the bathroom. There was a time where I did this, messed too, and had to wait until we got home to actually dispose of the thing. Bad planning on my part. :P

The only other time that I was able to was when I was visiting my autistic neighbor (he's incontinent) and I wore one of his goodnights. That, and when I had a baby doll back when, I'd wear her diapers every once in a while and throw the remains in the wood near me.

SO! <3 Aside from that, I'm lovin' life, going to college and making a name for myself. Add me as a friend!

Hi Cat. =) Welcome to adisc! Great introduction... but I would like to know what things you like to do, other than diapers.

Yes, stealing a diaper was very wrong. I admit I had done this before (many years ago) but then I realized it was wrong and I decided to get my bravery up a notch and buy a package and did right thing. =)

Anyway, enjoy your stay! =D

Lol, at least you admit it. Just make sure not to do it next time.

Welcome.

Hey welcome to the site. Interesting with the name, maybe it is just not being a "people person" but don't think I've ever seen Cat spelled with a C, usually it seems to always be with a K.

Anyways, outside of the diapers, what are some your interests/hobbies/addictions/and so forth? :P

college? I am always interested in the person's major; doesn't identify you and opens up avenues for discussion.

Hmmm. Big doll.

snivelingsmithsboy

Hi Cat! I'm fairly new as well, I've learned this is a really fun and comforting site.
    And you have a lot of guts to steal diapers like that x3

It took a shit load of guts (no pun intended.. :P) I'm graduating high school in less than a month, but I've been taking classes off campus for a few years at a college. I'm going into medicine by majoring in Biochemistry and minoring in Psychology. :] I play the trumpet and several other instruments. and uh. yea. :] I'm also a photographer!

Welcome from another New Jerseyan (who, incidentally, is also trying to get into medicine). If you want some career advice, trust me- don't pick your major based on what you think med schools will like. Pick on what YOU would like! Believe it or not, a poetry major (with some supplemental work) with a 3.8 would be a stronger applicant who majored in a "relevant" field like biology and came out with a 3.0. If you ever want some career advice- or biochem help- drop me a PM.

Welcome to the community!

Quote Originally Posted by SecretDprLover View Post
    It took a shit load of guts (no pun intended.. :P) I'm graduating high school in less than a month, but I've been taking classes off campus for a few years at a college. I'm going into medicine by majoring in Biochemistry and minoring in Psychology. :] I play the trumpet and several other instruments. and uh. yea. :] I'm also a photographer!
    why Biochemistry and Psychology? just curiousity :P. What do you like to take photos of?