Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking the law! Breaking the law!

Default Breaking the law! Breaking the law!

*guitar solo*

Have you ever had any minor or major brushes with the law?

I was once interviewed as a suspect for intentionally breaking someones house window, it wasn't me but I was among the people that did it back in my rebel younger years, didn't get in any severe trouble other than a verbal caution.

What about you? Are you a mastermind criminal or a small time crook.

Ive taken something from disney before when I was younger, I don't do anything against the law anymore. It makes me feel dirty to even think about it...

Me and some friends took apart a bike that was in the trash...Then people said it was theirs and called the cops...This was years ago

I was almost arested for Grand Theft Auto, I sold a car and the person blew the engine a few days later, I tried to find an engine but couldn't, so I said to the customer I can sell the car and get you your money back, and they said OK.

So after I sold the car they said they wanted the car back, and made a complaint against me, long story short, they lost the car and I gave them there money back.

i've been arrested twice for MIP's and nearly for a DUI. I also barely escaped theft.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    I was almost arested for Grand Theft Auto, I sold a car and the person blew the engine a few days later, I tried to find an engine but couldn't, so I said to the customer I can sell the car and get you your money back, and they said OK.

So after I sold the car they said they wanted the car back, and made a complaint against me, long story short, they lost the car and I gave them there money back.

I thought you meant the game...

EmeraldsAndLime

I've done stuff that could have involved the police, but I've never gotten to that stage yet. I'm too sneaky.

Error404

...Bwahahahahahah! ...No freakin' comment.

I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE...404 WON.

My only brushes were with traffic violatons. Nothing more serious than that.

"I fought the law and the..Law won, I fought the law and the..Law won.."
    Last edited by CarKid; 07-Jul-2008 at 22:09. Reason: Uh, spelling error.

I was camping on private property. That's right mother****ers. Oh, then there's all the people I cut in half. hehehe