Thread: My fiancee and me.

Default My fiancee and me.

Okay, I'm not really used to talking bout my life. My Gf and I have been together for 7 months now, and she's known bout me being an infantilist since the beginning. She loves it about me and encourages it, but I'm worried she's sacrificing her happiness for me.

See she wants me to do it, my friend that live near her think it's adorable. I just feel bad because, I can't satiate her desires. I've only ever known this life style really.So I'm worried, specially when she says everything is fine. I just don't know.

"can't satiate her desires"

Elaborate.

She says she likes you doing the AB thing, and you think she's lying? Why do you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by LunaCat View Post
    "can't satiate her desires"

Elaborate.

She says she likes you doing the AB thing, and you think she's lying? Why do you think that?

I don't think she's lying, I think it's more of she is trying to hard to accept it and it worries me.

Why do you think you can't "satiate her desires"?

Well, she can't like you doing it and at the same time be trying hard to accept it. I mean, the only way I can see those two things existing at the same time is if she's having a hard time accepting that she likes it.

But... if she likes it, and she's not lying, then I don't see how she's currently struggling to accept that aspect of you.

Generic order is:
    1. Discovery
    2. Shock
    3. Trying to accept it
    4.a Accept it and enjoys it
    4.b Accept it and tolerates it
    4.c Accept it and doesn't really have much of an opinion on it
    4.d Can't accept it. Relationship goes through rocky period or ends.

Have you asked her about it?

Why do you think you can't "satiate her desires"?

Well, she can't like you doing it and at the same time be trying hard to accept it. I mean, the only way I can see those two things existing at the same time is if she's having a hard time accepting that she likes it.

But... if she likes it, and she's not lying, then I don't see how she's currently struggling to accept that aspect of you.

Generic order is:
    1. Discovery
    2. Shock
    3. Trying to accept it
    4.a Accept it and enjoys it
    4.b Accept it and tolerates it
    4.c Accept it and doesn't really have much of an opinion on it
    4.d Can't accept it. Relationship goes through rocky period or ends.

Have you asked her about it?
    See she skipped the 2nd step. And She wants to just get me everything. She loves me I know she does but it just seems she's trying to hard to make me comfortable. And I can't roleplay what she likes, I don't enjoy rape or things like that, or roleplay prostitution. I can't really enjoy much outside of the small area of comfort I have. It's why I feel I can't satiate her needs. She says she enjoys being my daddy though. I guess maybe I'm worrying to much.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRoseDani View Post
    See she skipped the 2nd step. And She wants to just get me everything. She loves me I know she does but it just seems she's trying to hard to make me comfortable. And I can't roleplay what she likes, I don't enjoy rape or things like that, or roleplay prostitution. I can't really enjoy much outside of the small area of comfort I have. It's why I feel I can't satiate her needs. She says she enjoys being my daddy though. I guess maybe I'm worrying to much.
    I'd have a hard time with that sort of role play as well.

Ignoring that, because I don't know really what to tell you there... I don't think I could pull that off convincingly... if she has her own "weird" fantasies, it's likely she'd be more accepting of someone else's. Step 2 is an optional step imo. Same with step 3.

Are you just feeling guilty about the fact that she's being accommodating with your quirk while you're not doing the same (to the same extent) with hers? Perhaps she's being so accommodating in the hopes that you'll do the same for her?

I'd have a hard time with that sort of role play as well.

Ignoring that, because I don't know really what to tell you there... I don't think I could pull that off convincingly... if she has her own "weird" fantasies, it's likely she'd be more accepting of someone else's. Step 2 is an optional step imo. Same with step 3.

Are you just feeling guilty about the fact that she's being accommodating with your quirk while you're not doing the same (to the same extent) with hers? Perhaps she's being so accommodating in the hopes that you'll do the same for her?

I'm honestly trying to appease her needs. And she just wants to see me happy. I worry a lot about her. She is sweet as hell.

Given that you are obviously both very open about it, you need to sit down and discuss where you both are with all the fetishes. Are you are finding it hard to give her what she wants from her fetishes (rape/prostitution)? Or are you finding it hard to appease her needs from you as a baby (AB roleplay)?

If the former, you need to just talk about what she wants, and levels you can cope with trying out - it sounds like you're feeling guilty that you are letting her make you happy with AB but can't make her happy with her fantasies, as they are too intense/scary for you.

If it's the latter, maybe she's pushing the baby play too hard, and actually it's too much for you to cope with; you are going through your own cycle, and are at step 2 right now... shocked that she wants so much baby time from you - in which case you need to find out what she wants from you as a baby, and it might be that you are already more than satiating them!

Quote Originally Posted by ukdl1989 View Post
    Given that you are obviously both very open about it, you need to sit down and discuss where you both are with all the fetishes. Are you are finding it hard to give her what she wants from her fetishes (rape/prostitution)? Or are you finding it hard to appease her needs from you as a baby (AB roleplay)?
    Like he said, talk to her. Good communication may not save one's relationship, but it makes the passing easier. More often than not, however, good communication can prove to be a relationships saving grace. If you two can communicate, then maybe you'll find a way to please her without going too far out of your comfort zone.

BabyJayk

I know exactly how you feel. Its best to just talk about it. And try some AB stuff with her and watch her reactions very closely. Look at it this way. Is it not possible that she like taking care of you?