Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kolibri Comslip SPEZIAL - A diaper for males?

Default Kolibri Comslip SPEZIAL - A diaper for males?

airoliver.de/save/index.php?cat=027&product=2056731
    (cant post full link because of some postcount issues...sorry)

Have anyone tried this diaper? It says its supposed too fit the "male anatomy"...fancy words..
    So does anyone have anything good or bad too say about this diaper?

I got curious and ordered a package...i hope they are good

Darkfinn

Umm... as far as diapers go... males are supposed to "tuck" when diapered... so any diaper that works for a female should work just fine for a male.

Exactly how big does your johnson need to be before you get a special diaper of your own?

Wait...How are we supposed to see it when we don't have a link...Since when do you have to have a certain post count to post links?

idk^ i copied the link but it's in some weird language. i think german, PEACHY

Interesting... O_o

Um. I don't really see the point of a "male" diaper. Like darkfinn said, y'just tuck it and be just fine...it had better be darn comfortable for someone to go through all this trouble to make something so pointless. o _O

Peachy

The link is: SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Newbies cannot post links - their message would go into moderation otherwise.

I've tried Kolibri diapers before they switched to cloth cover (the diaper in the link has a cloth cover too), and found them to be of poor quality. However, I fail to see how a diaper can be "specially adapted to the male anatomy", as it says in the description. There's no further description or even a picture that would show how that is done. Somehow, I get this image that the diaper includes a huge condom that you have to wrap over your penis and whose other end goes right into the center of the diaper to ensure that, no matter where your penis is pointing, the pee always ends up in the middle.

Peachy

I think like a previous poster, said that as long as you tuck in ,most any diaper should work for males.
    unless they have a special pouch or some thing, I don't see any major difference .

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    The link is: SaveExpress | Sanitaetsfachhandel Save Express Oliver Weidlich Sanitaetshaus

Newbies cannot post links - their message would go into moderation otherwise.

I've tried Kolibri diapers before they switched to cloth cover (the diaper in the link has a cloth cover too), and found them to be of poor quality. However, I fail to see how a diaper can be "specially adapted to the male anatomy", as it says in the description. There's no further description or even a picture that would show how that is done. Somehow, I get this image that the diaper includes a huge condom that you have to wrap over your penis and whose other end goes right into the center of the diaper to ensure that, no matter where your penis is pointing, the pee always ends up in the middle.

Peachy
    It looks like more trouble for changing. And where that leaves the fun of having a leak and telling the rest of the forum? Though it sounds interesting.

Answering the question, no. I haven't heard about them until today, but if I see them maybe I can buy a couple and see how it works.