Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think its fadeing

Default I think its fadeing

I think my lovee to wear diapers is fadeing away. For some reason there is no fun in wearing diaper now.

Ok? Just sounds like you're going through the binge/purge cycle...

redtails

Eating too much of a chocolate cake will eventually make you throw up, and after a while of not having any of it, you'll desire chocolate cake once again.

Yeah the desire will probably return for you, when I was wearing to many diapers in a while I lost my intresse for it but then some days later after I had threw all my diapers away it returned -.-''

I have'nt threw all my diaper out "yet". Idk, maybe it will come back

Believe me it will come back, never throw anything away it just costs you more money in the long run.

My diaper fetish comes and go's, sometimes but it comes roaring back a little later sometimes a few days, and sometimes it's a few months, but it always comes back.

If I use diapers too much my want for them starts to fade away. I found that my want for them isn't as strong when I have a large stash, like I currently do because I can easily use them whenever I want. When I have a small stash I have to either wait awhile until I really want to use one, in order to preserve my stash, or go buy more. Personally I've never been a fan of buying diapers, too shy. Which is why I started buying in bulk from an incontinence company. Less embarrassing that way because your buying from a company that deals with people buying diapers all the time, so they better be used to it. Then after I bought them in bulk I'm good for stock problems for a long time.

The first time I bought in bulk I bought 2 cases of diapers and I got overwhelmed by having too many diapers and pretty much completely lost my diaper fetish all together for about a week.

redtails

Quote Originally Posted by Jabo View Post
    The first time I bought in bulk I bought 2 cases of diapers and I got overwhelmed by having too many diapers and pretty much completely lost my diaper fetish all together for about a week.
    I get that as well.. If it's right there then there's not much to desire. I guess it's what all humans are like, they hunger for things they don't have, but they cool down as soon as it's available. That's how we all are regarding food. If we're hungry we want it, but if we're not really hungry and it's right there then we'll go "whatever"

Don't worry Baby Mike it will come back. And don't throw your diapers away they cost money and will make you feel good again. My self I come home some days and cant get my diapers on soon enough ,but some other days I don't put them on until bed time. But mostly I love putting them on and wearing and wetting them. So keep a stiff upper lip the desire will return.

It's probably best not to throw them out...Just put them somewhere...But it will come back...Hence the whole "cycle" thing