Thread: Diapers over disk locations in NYC??

Default Diapers over disk locations in NYC??

Ive stumbled ontop this thread by accident. I am looking to buy these (Dry 24/7) over disk in NYC. We are only staying for a week so if anyone knows where i can find these, please let me know. I have been looking in Walmart but with no success.
    Am also looking for other "thick" diapers that you can buy over disk in NYC. (is there a good diaper store anywere?)

Would appreciate a fast answer.

- Moving my post to a new thread instead of in the Dry 24/7 thread.

Loopygone

Over disk? Do you mean over the counter? I'm pretty sure you can't get any "premium" diapers of the counter in the US, you have to order them online. Especially with the dry24/7's.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Over disk? Do you mean over the counter? I'm pretty sure you can't get any "premium" diapers of the counter in the US, you have to order them online. Especially with the dry24/7's.
    Yeah, nowhere to get dry 24/7's except online or over the phone - Dry 24/7 - Home page | Adult diapers.

There is however one brand that I have heard is available in certain places over the counter, and that would be Molicare Supers. They're not as great as Dry 24/7s, but they're also not as bad as say, Depends.

Whats the best online store for premium diapers then? Perhaps i can order to my hotel and pick up the box in the reception. Also, which diapers are the best (similar to Dry 24/7).

These also seems nice, Super absorbent adult briefs case Small/Medium 24" - 36" waist
    Last edited by funkybox; 01-May-2011 at 13:58.

Default Surgical Supply Stores

Well you can't get "premium" diapers over-the-counter at a big box stores, but there are usually surgical supply stores around any large city and they will often have better things in stock. I know that I have three all within like 30-45 minutes of me and I'm not even near that large of a city. I've seen at least Attends and Tranquility in stock in a few of them, its worth searching for them though.

The last box of Dry 24/7s I ordered shipped out of Brooklyn, so you could probably, as you mentioned, ship them to your hotel without issue. XPMedical.com also stocks a bunch of diapers, and they ship fairly quickly. I'd call your hotel first, of course, to make sure they're aware you're shipping something there.