Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NO GIRLS BOYS ONLY besides you dont want to know YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Question NO GIRLS BOYS ONLY besides you dont want to know YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

umm soo i was wondering well when i put on a diaper i put my dick pointing down is it just me or am i doing what your supposed to ???

If youy member is pointing up there is a chance it could leak out the top of the waist band.

Kind of a personal preference i guess. I point mine down so the pad absorbs the urin when i wet

yes i found that it does leak along time ago well atleat it wasent just me

Loopygone

Unless you're *ahem* tiny, then it should be pointing down, it absorbs better, quicker, and less prone to leaks all round.

Other advice, your thread title is really immature and silly. I suggest changing it to something a little better.

If I'll be standing/sitting I tend to point upwards and just make sure the top tapes are snug. It makes more sense to me to do it that way because not only is it more comfortable, but it also gives the padding in the front a chance to absorb more as everything runs down towards the bottom.

If I'll be laying down/sleeping then I will point down to avoid leaking out the top (plus it uses the padding more efficiently when horizontal).

I've found it absorbs best to point it up and pull the diaper over it.

I just have to point out that I clicked on this thread cause you told me not to.

It's more or less personal preference. Pointing down reduces leaks; however, for people who aren't used to that it may be uncomfortable, so they point it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    I just have to point out that I clicked on this thread cause you told me not to.
    That's the reason I clicked this thread too.

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Powderhair View Post
    Don't be a dick