Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New way to discard your used disposable diapers

Lightbulb New way to discard your used disposable diapers

If you need to discard your used disposable diapers secretly, go to my blog and learn how to do it !

EmeraldsAndLime

Interesting... but are you sure it won't clog the toilet up anyway?

That absorbent material could, uhh, "collect and group", you know?

To learn what I think of your new way to dispose of used diapers, go to my blog !

Darkfinn

That is absolutely disgusting. No way... hell no... never. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

The absorbant material will collect in the pipes... then hello clog. Not to mention that it is very unsanitary to be cutting and hacking on a used diaper... or stirring the toilet. Sick!

Also... for future reference... it isn't in good form to come on here just to plug your blog. If you want to share something... say it on here... don't make us go elsewhere to read it.

The best way I have found so far, is to put them in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the grocery store, and take the 1 or 2 or the most 3 at a time to you local Mc Donalds, and deposit them in the outside trash container, I stop there everday for lunch anyway.

Or I take the same amount with me when I go to buy gas and give them to the local gas station there is always a trash can on the pump island, you can rotate McD's and gas stations.

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    The best way I have found so far, is to put them in a plastic bag, like the ones you get at the grocery store, and take the 1 or 2 or the most 3 at a time to you local Mc Donalds, and deposit them in the outside trash container, I stop there everday for lunch anyway.
    Wow, you go to McDonalds for lunch everyday?

Just... wow.

Not that I'm saying it's bad... but don't you think that's a little excessive?

[QUOTE=Darkfinn;68442]That is absolutely disgusting. No way... hell no... never. NOT A GOOD IDEA!

The absorbant material will collect in the pipes... then hello clog. Not to mention that it is very unsanitary to be cutting and hacking on a used diaper... or stirring the toilet. Sick!

QUOTE]

I do think it is much better than handling the cloth diaper ! And fully soaked absorbent will not block the toilet pipe.

Stirring the toilet is strange ? Have you heard G-diaper ? Search it yourself through the Internet because I do know you do not like me to drive you to other site.

The G diaper is made for that though. Normal disposables are not. Also how can you say that the material will not clog the toilet system? Not to mention your still using the toilet.

1. You change your diaper.
    2. you take the diaper and destroy it in the toilet and flush it 3 times (more then using the bathroom normally) and pray to god there's no clog with each flush

OR

1. you change your diaper
    2. dispose of it in a plastic bag into any garbage can outside the house. It could even be your own since there would be no way to find out who threw it in there.

So either put it in the toilet and risk a VERY embarrassing encounter with parents or other family/friends. I think the only people that would be able to use this still live at home. So what would your family say when a diaper clogs the toilet and you were the last one to use/flush said toilet?

Also isn't the purpose of us having diapers to um... avoid the toilet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Wow, you go to McDonalds for lunch everyday?

Just... wow.

Not that I'm saying it's bad... but don't you think that's a little excessive?
    HE only gets salads, and he walks there XP.