Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another idiot giving us a bad name...

Some ABDLs are sex offenders... shocking! Looks like we have something in common with lawyers, medical doctors, software engineers and other plain "regular" folks.

That being said, talk about a story about nothing. A sex offender has a fetish, why should I or anyone else care? At least they stoped short of calling us all pedophiles. Not by all that much, admitedly -_-

Sent from my iPhone

The article had me a bit confused about what the captain said. Was he worried about the man's pedophilia, the man being an adult baby that people think is a link to pedophilia, or both?

Every time I read something like this I wish our world was filled with people like Jigsaw, The Punisher, and The Saints.

Sigh, and he happens to live in the general vicinity, about 500 miles, from my house >_>

The fetish is characterized by the uncontrollable desire to wear diapers and/or be treated as an infant or toddler.
    Uncontrollable? Sorry but last time I checked most of us can rarely wear as we please so I think this is pretty good control.

There has been limited information available about the fetish, leaving many unanswered questions for professionals and law enforcement officers. Some research indicates those with the fetish do not have a sexual preference for children, but there is no way to know for sure.
    Dude it's called google... information is more then abundant. And "there is no way to know for sure" Of course there is.... Most ABDL's are Iunno not sexually atracted to children if not most sex offenders would be just like this guy in the report.... shocking I know! Dumbasses....

That was disturbing to one woman who lives at the same motel with her sons, ages 6 and 3.
    What's more disturbing is why you're living in a motel with your children? Can't that be called child abuse in some way shape or form?

Overall this is just some guy blowing things out of proportion so he can get some recognition... nothing more nothing less...

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    What's more disturbing is why you're living in a motel with your children? Can't that be called child abuse in some way shape or form?

Overall this is just some guy blowing things out of proportion so he can get some recognition... nothing more nothing less...
    How is it child abuse? Maybe she just left her abusive husband and is waiting for the local welfare office to get back to her on how much she qualifies for and help her find a place to say. This is actually extremely common.

From what I read this is pretty light stuff compared to some of the stuff that is out there giving us a bad name.

Wooow ._. Im not even going to justify this with a Nerd Rage x)

Of course I don't feel attacked, It's just the media doing their job, as in being completetly fuckin' paranoid and illiterate to the subject they are discussing.

Ok, so I raged a lil bit, hold on gaiz I have to find the willpower to stay away from my stash while I babysit my cousin @_@

By the way, in the mighty words of Falric! xP
    "Fear...so delicious.."
    Last edited by SilentWhisper; 30-Apr-2011 at 18:29.

Maybe she can't afford to rent a place. Too, the article implies quite heavily that this is a long-residence location. I've spent some time living out of such places, most of my apartments have been worse.