Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 Questions

Default 3 Questions

I was wondering about some things that i hope someone can help me with.
    1. http://www.veryspecialclothes.com/trainers.htm Can someone tell me exactly how these work?
    2. http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/ How are these diapers? Did not see anything on the wiki.
    3. DiaperConnection SecurePlus® Fitted Briefs These diapers, anyone tried them before? I was going to order some if they were good, same with the ones above.
    Thanks in advance for any information.
    Last edited by Reachplayer94; 30-Apr-2011 at 20:14.

Quote Originally Posted by Reachplayer94 View Post
    I was wondering about some things that i hope someone can help me with.
    1. VSC- AB Training Pants Can someone tell me exactly how these work?
    2. http://www.classycomfortdiapers.com/ How are these diapers? Did not see anything on the wiki.
    3. DiaperConnection SecurePlus® Fitted Briefs These diapers, anyone tried them before? I was going to order some if they were good, same with the ones above.
    Thanks in advance for any information.
    1. You wear 'em, piss in 'em, wash 'em, dry 'em and repeat.
    2. Will let someone else answer that one.
    3. Same as answer number 2.

Also, first link doesn't work unless you take out the "l" out of "html"

The Classy Comfort diaper got some bad reviews. The look is the only thing that makes it interesting. Sadly they are not a good functional diaper. They are leaky, not very comfortable, and quite thin. They've been around for awhile, before Bambino. I'm not a fan of the prints myself.

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

The Secure Plus diapers are a thinner version of the Secure X-plus diapers. The same company that makes Bambino Diapers. They are a better diaper than Depend if your trying to move up to the next class of diapers.

If you're looking for a trainer, baby-pants.com just came out with new gerber style trainers.
    Baby Onezie for Adults
    I haven't tried them, but I've heard a lot of really good reviews from this company.

I also heard that secure xplus is the same as bambino diapers. I've tried the bambino diapers and they really are a high quality diaper. I hope that helps answer your questions. Sorry I don't have any information on the second one.

Loopygone

Yes you will do if you're planning on fully wetting them. They're designed for little leaks and stuff, like someone who's nearly got the hang of potty training would do, not full on wetting.

ps: What is it with ABDL Stores looking like complete crap? I've seen better geocities pages then all the sites linked in this thread. ABDL's still like nice design guys!

Alright, can you suggest some other sites for this stuff? My budget is $30-45

Loopygone

Not being in the states limits me somewhat, but from what I hear XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies is pretty much the goto site for nappies. They're the cheapest and have the best customer service. Get the dry24/7 or abena x-plus and you're laughing .

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Not being in the states limits me somewhat, but from what I hear XP Medical - Incontinence Supplies is pretty much the goto site for nappies. They're the cheapest and have the best customer service. Get the dry24/7 or abena x-plus and you're laughing .
    What do you mean, 'You're laughing'?