Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fortcraft! (Fortress Craft)

Default Fortcraft! (Fortress Craft)

Before ANYTHING is said! No debating about whether or not Fortcraft is or is not better than Minecraft. They're two different games, different makers, ETC ETC.

Moving on!

So, I've been having a BLAST with Fortcraft! I'd like to say, though, that I've started a new game 3 times already! Once you get all the items, the only thing left to do is build, destroy, build, destroy, repeat.

I have a keyboard hooked into my xbox so that way I can use the in game (legal) cheats (such as spawn water and such), but I've run out of ideas! I've been thinking about making a "gateway to hell" and stuff, but, I'm not sure.

I'm not into building all those crazy pyramids and stuff like that. I wanna make a nice, tranquil, yet awesome place to live! I have a 2 story house with a second house attached, a second floor, a basement with a pool, a small garden outside with a mini pond under a bridge... what should I do from there?

I stopped playing minecraft after notch kept releasing update after update. It got so ridiculous that I was practinlg spamming hike with "I use mods! Stop all the updates!" but I deleted all of my worlds after the newest patch ruined all of my redstone... But I want to give fortcraft a try :3

I don't have a 360... so onto my real reason for posting.

Why do you have FortressCraft when your PC can clearly handle Minecraft?

Wait, I thought FortressCraft was a carbon-copy of Minecraft. How is it different? Might look into getting it, or getting it for my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I don't have a 360... so onto my real reason for posting.

Why do you have FortressCraft when your PC can clearly handle Minecraft?
    It can't. There's something in my computer that makes it so that my computer will crash if I run it, so it won't even start it. Some crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeru117 View Post
    It can't. There's something in my computer that makes it so that my computer will crash if I run it, so it won't even start it. Some crap like that.
    Well do you at least know of any differences between them?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Well do you at least know of any differences between them?
    So far, it's simply that Fortcraft is on the console, has better graphics (Though it does have minecraft graphics if you set it up right in the video menu), infinite blocks, no mobs (yet), and it's still early in development. Yet it's one of the most downloaded games on xbox of all time now

So far, it's simply that Fortcraft is on the console, has better graphics (Though it does have minecraft graphics if you set it up right in the video menu), infinite blocks, no mobs (yet), and it's still early in development. Yet it's one of the most downloaded games on xbox of all time now
    Will the updates all be free, or is it going to be like "now that we tweaked it, buy Fortress Craft 2 for $30"?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Will the updates all be free, or is it going to be like "now that we tweaked it, buy Fortress Craft 2 for $30"?
    It's 3$ for the game, and it's called 'chapter 1'. Basically, it's their alpha. The second one (Fortcraft, chapter 2) will be released within the coming months and be out for probably the same amount. That said, any updated done to Fortcraft chapter 1 will be free.

It's 3$ for the game, and it's called 'chapter 1'. Basically, it's their alpha. The second one (Fortcraft, chapter 2) will be released within the coming months and be out for probably the same amount. That said, any updated done to Fortcraft chapter 1 will be free.
    If they're going to charge "per chapter" I'll wait to get the full version in the end. It's not even for me, since I already have Minecraft.