Thread: I think.... I've un potty trained myself only when in diapers...

Default I think.... I've un potty trained myself only when in diapers...

This might sound odd but I"ve been noticing my bladder control is awful if I have a diaper on. I could have just peed and then put a diaper on.... within the hour or less I have to pee... the urge to pee hits me like 15 minutes in and when I do pee it's just a trickle... note that my bladder control has decreased just a tad to what it used to be but I'm still able to hold it through an entire 2 hours movie while drinking 30 ounces of soda! XD Anyway is this normal? Have others done this or what?

I don't think your un-potty training yourself, your brain is simply getting very used to the conditions of being in a diaper. It sounds to me that for the past however long you've been in diapers, you've been using them "correctly" (for lack of a better term) - that is you've been trickling in them as an incontinent person would, therefor, you have trained your brain to tell you bladder to use these controls when wearing a diaper.

Over the past years that I've been wearing diapers I've noticed that it has become increasingly easy to pee in diapers and there will be some occasions that I'll catch myself peeing even though I didn't try to pee.

Are you saying your wearing a diaper at the movies and able to hold it, or just in general without a diaper you can hold it like a normal person?

I could be slightly mistaken though, the urge to pee frequently with very little output could indicate a problem with your prostate too, don't take my word for it, I'm no doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Abdljosh View Post
    I don't think your un-potty training yourself, your brain is simply getting very used to the conditions of being in a diaper. It sounds to me that for the past however long you've been in diapers, you've been using them "correctly" (for lack of a better term) - that is you've been trickling in them as an incontinent person would, therefor, you have trained your brain to tell you bladder to use these controls when wearing a diaper.

Over the past years that I've been wearing diapers I've noticed that it has become increasingly easy to pee in diapers and there will be some occasions that I'll catch myself peeing even though I didn't try to pee.

Are you saying your wearing a diaper at the movies and able to hold it, or just in general without a diaper you can hold it like a normal person?

I could be slightly mistaken though, the urge to pee frequently with very little output could indicate a problem with your prostate too, don't take my word for it, I'm no doctor.
    Oh yeah I can hold that long in the movie without a diaper. But I have to like rush to the bathroom afterwards XD. And the urge to pee frequently is simply an urge that I get while in diapers. I relax my bladder thingy....

Well then I wouldn't worry about your prostate at all, you've probably just trained your brain like I mentioned above.

What you are describeing is the normal process of re learning to wet while diapered. It does have its draw back as you have found out. Less control when not diapered.
    I went through this when I decided to become diaper dependit once again.
    I started out just like you are doing now, wetting easly and often while diapered and through my own will and wanting I gradualy grew into needing my diapers 24-7 as I found I would wet myself with out any thought while diapered and was haveing a diffacult time keeping from wetting myself when not diapered.
    It was at this point that I knew I was ready for the finale step in my desire to become fully diaper dependit.

NOW if it is your intent to only wet your diapers and only your diapers you will need to come to accept that you will need to learn to know the difference deep in your mind. It will take a lot of training to acomplish.

That is why every one who wishes to wet their diapers without control needs to realise that it aint all that simple, and there are some times a trade off to get what you thought you wanted.
    Good news is though, you can relearn to control your bladder, its often called re-potty training.

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie View Post
    What you are describeing is the normal process of re learning to wet while diapered. It does have its draw back as you have found out. Less control when not diapered.
    I went through this when I decided to become diaper dependit once again.
    I started out just like you are doing now, wetting easly and often while diapered and through my own will and wanting I gradualy grew into needing my diapers 24-7 as I found I would wet myself with out any thought while diapered and was haveing a diffacult time keeping from wetting myself when not diapered.
    It was at this point that I knew I was ready for the finale step in my desire to become fully diaper dependit.

NOW if it is your intent to only wet your diapers and only your diapers you will need to come to accept that you will need to learn to know the difference deep in your mind. It will take a lot of training to acomplish.

That is why every one who wishes to wet their diapers without control needs to realise that it aint all that simple, and there are some times a trade off to get what you thought you wanted.
    Good news is though, you can relearn to control your bladder, its often called re-potty training.
    Well it's not that serious and I combat it by holding it in and not releasing immediately. As it stands I"m not too worried because the urges only happend when I'm diapered. When not diapered I'm fully aware and make it to the bathroom in time and all that jazz. So I'm not too terrible worried... ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by Abdljosh View Post
    Well then I wouldn't worry about your prostate at all, you've probably just trained your brain like I mentioned above.
    Agreed. I'm the same way when I'm padded. In fact, I usually make sure I pee before I put one on, because I know, inevitably, I'll start trickling within a few minutes of taping up, and I want to enjoy having it on for a while before having to change.