Thread: I need some advice about being diapered 24/7

teamaster

Default I need some advice about being diapered 24/7

What do I use as a diaper bag?Should I just use a messenger bag from cafepress?What do I say when they ask what's in there?I plan on putting books and other items in there.what should I say when people ask me why I wear diapers?If I tell them the truth, how should I say it?How do I have confidence and courage?Any tips on changing in public?

Butterfly Mage

I'd probably use a bag with a zipper or other closure. I actually have a netbook bag that has a very well-concealed secret compartment that has enough room to store two diapers. If someone were to open my bag, they would see only my computer. And it's pretty normal to carry around a tablet or tiny computer these days.
    '
    Few, if any, will ask you why you wear diapers. The answer that usually shuts people up is "medical reasons".

For changing in public, use a stall with a locking door for privacy. Scope out where the trash can is located. I've found that if you wait for some to start the hand dryer, the hot air sound more than covers the sound of plastic and taping when putting on a new diaper.

I'd say use your handbag but you're a guy :P

maybe you could use a backpack??

Quote Originally Posted by Mallory View Post
    I'd say use your handbag but you're a guy :P

maybe you could use a backpack??
    Hey some guys use them too... but yeah just use a backpack TC. Something like that and as an excuse just tell them "medical reasons" Not a biggie people shouldn't pry you should tell them it's an accident or something.

Quote Originally Posted by teamaster View Post
    What do I use as a diaper bag?Should I just use a messenger bag from cafepress?What do I say when they ask what's in there? I plan on putting books and other items in there.what should I say when people ask me why I wear diapers?If I tell them the truth, how should I say it?How do I have confidence and courage?Any tips on changing in public?
    Any backpack, messenger bag, or portfolio bag will work just fine. Lots of people carry bags, so I doubt you'll get too many questions (I carry my messenger bag pretty much everywhere, and most of my friends usually carry a bag too).

Honestly, no one should be looking through your stuff, but if something falls out or you leave it open or whatever, just be honest, that yeah you wear diapers. Since I'm not IC, I just tell people that I enjoy wearing diapers from time to time (if I'm not feeling like explaining ABDL at the moment) or I'll actually mention that I'm an ABDL and go from there.

Confidence and courage... There's no magic elixir or easy answer. But, if you're wearing 24/7, then you have made the commitment. You just have to accept that some people are going to dislike it, and you have to make the decision to basically say, "Fuck 'em!". The ones who truly love you and truly are your friends will roll with it and move on, and the ones who can't accept you are not worth your time and never were.

As for changing in public, use a private stall in the restroom and get good at doing it standing while leaning against the wall. I don't ever bother with trying to mask the tape sound or me throwing it away because if I'm walking out with a soiled diaper, people are going to presume it's medical and move on.

Good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamaster

That makes me feel better.Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by teamaster View Post
    What do I use as a diaper bag?Should I just use a messenger bag from cafepress?What do I say when they ask what's in there?I plan on putting books and other items in there.what should I say when people ask me why I wear diapers?If I tell them the truth, how should I say it?How do I have confidence and courage?Any tips on changing in public?
    Dudedudedude...aren't you like...14? O.O I hope this is planning for the future and not something you want to implement NOW.

Seriously, all the advice given here is GREAT stuff (and, in fact VERY applicable to wearing in public in general, so DO use it!) but I really hope you mean this as in 'how do I do it when I can?' not 'how do I do this NOW?'

A backpack works great as a diaper bag, changeing in public can get difficult at times if you are woried about getting caught, if you are not worry about anyone finding out, chose a stall and change your diaper.
    If and when some one asks why you wear diapers, you will have to decide what to tell them. Just remember lies are harder to keep than the truth.