Thread: New To Site

Default New To Site

Hi I'm Chris. I'm English but live in Holland. I've been wearing for 12 years and now almost 24/7 :-) Looking forward to seeing more of the site. Hugz

Hi Chris, welcome to the site! As a tip, we get a lot of new members - so it would be awesome if you could tell us a little about yourself? Just to let us get a picture of your personality etc? As a starter, what interests do you have outside of ABDL? Any favourite bands maybe? Hobbies at all?

hello chris my name is nick and i am new to this site as well so i just wanted to say hi and welcome to the family smiles

---------- Post added at 23:30 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

hey i have a question unrelated to this post sorry how do i get my reputation up.

Quote Originally Posted by eeyore View Post
    Hi Chris, welcome to the site! As a tip, we get a lot of new members - so it would be awesome if you could tell us a little about yourself? Just to let us get a picture of your personality etc? As a starter, what interests do you have outside of ABDL? Any favourite bands maybe? Hobbies at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Pax View Post
    hey i have a question unrelated to this post sorry how do i get my reputation up.
    If a member thinks you've made a good post - i.e probably taken over 5 mins to read, and really helps answer some of the OP questions - they can give you reputation points.

Conversely, if a member thinks your post isn't bringing anything useful to a topic, they can deduct reputation points. If you look in your profile settings, you can see what points you've been given/lost.

But you won't get any rep back without making valuable contributions to the forum - it's a reward, rather than an achievement scheme.