Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever put your diaper on too tight?

Default Have you ever put your diaper on too tight?

Two nights ago I put on my diaper too tight. I knew it was too tight when did up the first set of tapes but not wanting to waste a good diaper I carried on and did up the other side.

It felt a little tight but I went to bed anyway. I wet in my sleep and my diaper soon filled up. I woke up in real pain. The tightness really pressed into my sides and actually left a little bruising.

Have anyone of you done anything similar?

I've certainly tightened up too much before, but the result is usually slipped tapes. Honestly, bruising? What are you wearing that has tape adhesive that strong?

Hi

They were 'Contifit all-in-one adult nappies medium plus' and they do have very strong tapes.

---------- Post added at 22:58 ---------- Previous post was at 22:57 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Akastus View Post
    I've certainly tightened up too much before, but the result is usually slipped tapes. Honestly, bruising? What are you wearing that has tape adhesive that strong?
    I also bruise very easily! It runs in my family!

I've put them on too tight before, but the tapes always popped off after a few minutes.

yep I've bruised my hips from too tight of a diaper also. Takes HOURS to stop being sore... The skin there is right by the hip bone so there's no fat there, and it just crushes the skin.

Nothing that extreme but as noted elsewhere no matter how I put on Abenas they feel too tight and the plastic cuts into my skin. I've gone through 18 at this point and have never been comfortable once. I'm very bony so that may contribute.

Booger

I haven't faced that extreme, but I have managed to rip the tapes from wanting to tighten my diaper to prevent leaking and sagging. I am aware of my size and waist (Medium, 36 waist) but it really isn't a matter of size as it is more a matter of still learning how to fasten a diaper correctly. The recent diapers of my last pack I managed to fasten to where I might've thought they were more than snug, but managed to work out in the end.

Booger

You sure that thing was on correctly? XD