Thread: new to site

Default new to site

Hi, Mark here. I am a DL, daddy type guy that has been into diapers for about as long as I have been!. I am easy going and just looking for casual like minded guys to chat with.

Cheers!

Hey markdl! Welcome to the Wonderful World of Disney ADISC! This actually isn't really the kind of site where you just meet people. It's a lot different. Your intro didn't seem to tell us a lot about you. What kind of things interest you? Do you have any hobbies? Anything else you might want to share would be great too.

user13640

Well good to know we're not dealing with another person who only talks about how wet there diapers are. Welcome to the site buddy hope you make lots of good friends and meet plenty of interesting people. I'm sure it shouldn't be to difficult to find someone here to share an intelligent conversation with.

Thanks for the replies. I guess I was brief I am an avid hockey fan both playing and watching, into most sports, love the outdoors, movies and live theater. I enjoy good conversations so definitley not limited to "are you diapered" theatrics

Cheers
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by markdl View Post
    Thanks for the replies. I guess I was brief I am an avid hockey fan both playing and watching, into most sports, love the outdoors, movies and live theater. I enjoy good conversations so definitley not limited to "are you diapered" theatrics

Cheers
    Mark
    I liked the way you referred to "are you diapered" theatrics. Diapered rp/ cyber sex is all very well but it's nice that it isn't why you are here. (There's roadwork back a quarter mile and the detour confuses people, and they can wind up here looking for romance and cybersex. Heck we might print roadmaps to hand out free with directions to sexplay sites printed clearly; really all you have to do is drive a quarter mile back up the gravel road, turn left at the intersection, get back on the freeway, and two miles down you'll come upon the big "adults only area; can't mistake it when you find it.

I am dl and frequently casual. Today is Friday so I am especially casual.

Cruise the threads; you'll get an idea of who is who; mature topics offer where people stand on things. Me for instance, I don't stand on ceremony.

And we have a page of groups for locating other people who also like line-dancing, Birther conspiracies, 4x4's, Greenday or plastic pants (which we are< I gather, now calling "plackies.")

Hello and Welcome!

Outdoors? What do you like to do?
    I canoe, kayak, backpack, camp, fish. Needless to say, I hate the sun. :p

Hey, I am into camping, canoeing, biking, hiking, swimming, baseball. I guess being in a mixed climate, you need to make the most of the warm times!