Thread: Pee Physics Question

Default Pee Physics Question

I hope this isn't taken the wrong way, but I'm working on a story and there's a scene where one character changes the diaper of main female lead. She has an accident during the change and her diaper isn't covering her and that's where the question comes in.

If there are any female users out there, may I ask:

If you're on your back (on say the bathroom floor or a changing table) and go pee, how will the liquid react? Will there be an arc like a boy's, at a lower altitude?

Well from my experience watching "watersports".... it depends on the pressure it's being released at. So if it's with lots of pressure it would act like a boy, if it's with little pressure it will just trickle down her to her butt... if you have any further questions google pee fetish videos.... You'll find your answers. But only do it if your old enough... Gotta love google.

Quote Originally Posted by dragsnick View Post
    Well from my experience watching "watersports".... it depends on the pressure it's being released at. So if it's with lots of pressure it would act like a boy, if it's with little pressure it will just trickle down her to her butt... if you have any further questions google pee fetish videos.... You'll find your answers. But only do it if your old enough... Gotta love google.
    CAN NOT UNSEE! And this by far the weirdest question I've seen asked here. Not stupid, just weird.

Even though I am not a female I would imagine that with enough pressure it will be much like a water gun but with a slight curvature. But if there is not then it would have a 90 degree turn once it get's a X amount of distance away from the point of exit to the point of destination. But that is just what I can only imagine so hey.

Alecs

Warning, a little graphic, though I try not to be.
    Well I know that standing, a female can shoot forwards like a male. There is a bit of pressure in there. The only actually difference between how males and females urinate is guys have a few more inches of tube, and don't have... I don't want to go into detail but ladies have covering over their stuff, which would keep flow from shooting unless... they used their hands to move it. Sorry for being a bit graphic, I tried to be discreet, mods don't kill me. ^w^;;

So I'd say for just a change, unless she didn't go before(then why are you changing her?) a little leak would simply flow out and down her legs/rear.

I would definitely recommend that this thread is moved to mature topics.

Alecs

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy0397 View Post
    I would definitely recommend that this thread is moved to mature topics.
    Second this, didn't even check. Mature is a more suitable place for talk of how the body works, especially that area.